Training and Leaving (Sideshowshipping) [Gongenzaka x Dennis]

Requested by: KMiyasaka

___________________

Gongenzaka was observing from afar, he was watching Dennis closely. Dennis was sweating and panting. He was training himself. He was in his tank top and pants. He has a serious look on his face, he continued to punch and kick the back. You can tell his skin was rough and it was about to break.

Gongenzaka was of course worried but Dennis' position was off putting. He couldn't help it but to stare at his feet and legs. They were an easy target to strike at. If he was hand to hand fighting someone, Dennis would of lost in a heartbeat. Simply due to to his sloppy feet and legs. Well now to look at his whole body, it was off completely.

Gongenzaka made an uneasy look. It was kind of disturbing to look at the position. Though he still continued to observe the male. More sweat streamed down his face as he hit harder against the bag. His grunts became more consistent with his hits. He was becoming more tired.

He stopped hitting the bag and went to the small table. He picked up his water bottle and took many gulps from it. When he was done drinking it he panted slightly. He grabbed his towel and wiped his face off with it. He drank more from the bottle and set it down. He also set down his towel as well. He continued to hit the punching bag after that.

Gongenzaka continued to stare at the male. It was too off putting to him, he finally went to go do something about it. The black haired male walked over to the other male. He stood next to him. Dennis got a quick peek at him but he continued to hit the bag.

"Your stance is off, Dennis." He remarked.

"S-so? I just need to get stronger!" He panted.

Gongenzaka sighed, "How can you get stronger if you're not doing to correct position? I can easily strike you down"

"Watch! Me!" He started to hit harder.

Gongenzaka sighed and put his hands on Dennis' hips. Dennis face was already pink but now it was red. He moved his hips in way that would straighten him out. Dennis was pleased by this but he didn't want to show it.

"See." He remarked, "You look more menacing and you will get stronger by doing this."

Dennis sighed and walked off from him, "I can't do this... Leave me alone... I'm not who you think I am so, I will take your advice but please. Try to stay away from me... I don't want to... indulge in this..."

"What are you talking about?" Gongenzaka inquired with confusion

Dennis eye's looked sorrow as he picked up his stuff to leave. Gongenzaka followed the male. What did this mean?

"Leave me alone!" Dennis shouted at him.

"Why? I was just fixing-"

He went off to male and kissed him. He then stormed off back into his room. Gongenzaka's face became red, he flustered and confused. He still doesn't know what he meant by that though.