Cycles of Rest (Spectershipping) [Yuto/Yuuto/Ute x Yuri/Yuuri]

Requested by: yutolover

___________________

Yuri hit Yuto with a pillow then mumbled, "Go to sleep."

"No I can't I'm watching this really great drama," Yuto yawned "So this guy-"

"I don't care, just sleep! The light is distracting me. I don't want dark circles under my eyes in the morning..." He whined as he took away Yuto's phone.

Yuto sighed and took his phone back, "Fine I'll go to bed."

Yuri smiled and snuggled up in his arms. He nuzzled his chest as Yuto ran his fingers through his lover's hair. Yuri closed his eyes and proceeded to sleep. He finally dozed away as Yuto was hugging him. Yuto then closed his eyes and proceeded to sleep. Yuto slept and tossed and turned in his sleep. Yuri still would be clinging onto his lover.

This made them too hot. So Yuri in his sleep would kick off the blankets. Yuto then woke up because he felt cold air on his skin. He got out of his lover's grip and looked around. The blankets were on the ground. He groaned and got out bed. He set the blankets back on the bed and went back to bed.

As the sun came by to wake up the lovers. Yuto got up first and went into the bathroom. He hopped into the shower and washed himself. Yuri woke up to the sound of the shower. He yawned and stayed in bed. He didn't bother getting up. He was too tired to perform his morning rituals.

Yuto then came out of the shower fully dressed. He smelled nice and he looked nice. Yuri sat up and smiled at the male. Yuto smiled back. The purple haired boy got out of bed and went downstairs.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Yuri yawned.

"More like what do you want for breakfast." Yuto replied.

Yuri thought about it for a bit and responded with a out of character reply, "Donuts."

Yuto raised his eyebrow, "Really? You're not the type to eat donuts."

"I'm having cravings, plus I eat perfectly normal diet. I haven't had a donut in two months. I deserve to treat myself with sweets."

He sighed, "Fine I'll get you the donuts if you can promise me one thing."

"What's the 'thing'." He remarked.

"You watch that show that I've been binging lately."

"Fine I will." Yuri sighed out as he got up to kiss Yuto.

Yuto kissed back and left with the car keys to get the sweet treat. Yuri smiled to himself and laid on the couch to catch on beauty rest.