Yuya/Yuuya x Yugo/Yuugo

Requested by: @RainbowRootsie 

I'm unable to tag you on my laptop I'm terribly sorry.

__________________________

The orange from the sun light up the lake so beautifully. The sunset made the lake look pink and orange though you can still see the blue. It warmed Yuya and Yugo's skin as they watched the amazing action. The lake glistened with color as if it was sparkling like a gem in the moonlight. Yugo snuggled up to Yuya as he continued eating his treat. Yuya smiled as kissed his forehead. Yugo chuckled and kissed his lips. Yuya kissed back and pulled him closer.

Yugo pulled away and chuckled, "I'm hungry let me eat...~"

"You're the one that kissed me..." He smiled.

"Yeah but if you kiss back, you're making me ignore my food. I would rather kiss you any day because you're too sweet~!"

Yuya kissed Yugo's cheek, "Well thank you..."

Yuya grabbed the picnic basket and took out a water bottle full of juice. Before he was about to drink it Yugo took the bottle away and drank from it. Yuya pursed his lips and snatched it out of his hands. Yugo sighed and tickled Yuya's sides. Yuya laughed just a little and hit his shoulder for him to stop. Yugo did stop and continued eating his treat. Yuya then got up and took off his shirt and ran towards the lake. Yugo watched him as he entered.

It was funny to watch yet the sight of Yuya was beautiful. His wet hair as he flipped it. The sun was making him glow. Yugo smiled softly and finished his treat quickly. He took off his shirt and entered the water as well. He picked Yuya up and spun him around. He fell back into the water. Yuya and him were laughing a lot.

"Yugo~!" The red-green haired male laughed out while pulling Yugo up.

"What?~" He laughed out as well.

"I love you..."

"I love you too..." He then kissed him.

Yuya pulled away and splashed him. Yugo after splashed him as well.