Rough Road Down (Foilshipping) [Vector xYuma/Uma] {Part 1}

Requested by: Lumaking7

______________________

"Vector why do you want to go to the beach? It's winter time..." Yuma sighed out as Vector started the car.

Vector sighed and his eyes softened, "You'll see... Now hold onto the picnic basket tight."

"Alright, Vector...:"

Vector drove out from the driveway and made his way to the road. He drove far out of Heartland, Yuma was confused almost. He didn't know why Vector was acting the way he was. He seem to be gloomy. Vector's eyes were softening and his voice seem to be cold and soft. It's like the life washed away from his eyes.

Yuma was of course concerned for the man. He leaned over and kissed his lover's cheek. Vector had little no reaction. Though he did pat his shoulder softly. Now the boy was becoming very concerned. Vector felt as if he had no energy whatsoever. It killed Yuma inside. Did he hurt him? Why is Vector taking him so far away from Heartland?

They were in the countryside, all you can see is snow and no skyscrapers. Yuma's eyes were observing his surroundings. Their ride came to a stop. Vector got out of the car and went into a little shop. Judging by the outside, they were selling flowers and the place was a little run down. Yuma decided to wait inside of the car.

Vector came out with a bouquet of red hydrangeas. Yuma's eyes widened just a little then they softened. He got back into the car and gave the flowers for Yuma to hold. Yuma gently held the flowers close to himself. His mind went into a deep wonderment, why was he doing this?

"Vector..." Yuma lowly said in a tone that was full of concern.

He didn't reply, he was focused on the road. He didn't have time to talk to the other male. Yuma felt hurt in way. He couldn't control Vector's feelings. He wanted to know why he was being dragged along in this adventure. He was worried, Vector never looked so sorrow.

______________

I felt like making two parts. I'm sorry but I felt as if it was a "right" thing to do. It seems like the type of story that would need two parts.