Disqualifyshipping/Hellshark (Thomas/IV/Quattro x Ryoga/Shark/Reginald)

"Alright now, follow my lead Ryoga." Thomas cooed as he placed his hand on his lover's waist. He held his other hand.

Ryoga sighed, "I know, you don't have to repeat it." Ryoga places his hand onto his lover's shoulder and lightly squeezed his hand.

"I am teaching you how to dance. I just want to remind you," Thomas chuckled, "Now follow my feet, but don't look down too often."

Ryoga nodded and danced his eyes towards Thomas' feet. When he started moving Ryoga followed his steps. The purple haired man looked back up at him. His eyes fixed on his for a quick second then back onto Thomas' feet. The feeling of this ritual was awkward yet amazing. Thomas chuckled just a little as Ryoga was getting slightly frustrated.

Ryoga looked back up to look at Thomas. He pursed his lips just a little. Ryoga was being slow at the dance. The taller man started go faster with his moves. Ryoga immediately stared at his lover's feet. They stepped and stepped around the room. Ryoga didn't want to go faster with these moves. He hardly knows any of the dance yet.

"Ow." Thomas winced.

Ryoga removed his foot Thomas' and pattered, "Sorry Thomas..."

"It's fine, I made that mistake many times." He sighed.

He went slower with his moves. As they continued to dance at this speed, Ryoga started to get use to the moves. The shorter man didn't need to look at his lover's feet again. His eyes were fixed onto his lover's. Ryoga's eyes glistened as if they were diamonds. Thomas smiled softly and pulled him closer.

Their body movements were matching the paces of their steps. Thomas started to go faster with their movements. Ryoga didn't look down this time. His eyes were still fixed onto his. As they spun and spun they forgot any wrong they did. Ryoga pulled Thomas closer to his body. The taller man spun his lover around twice and pulled him closer. The taller man picked up Ryoga and spun him around once more. He then dipped Ryoga and kissed him softly.

Thomas pulled away, "You're great at dancing."

"Thank you, you're the one teaching me." Ryoga smiled, he then pulled him down to kiss his lips once more.