Nothing To Fusions (Trashbagshipping) [Shun x Yuto/Yuuto]

Requested by: bumblebee0356

___________________

Shun lifted his lover up bridal style. He sniffled and wrapped his arms around his neck. Shun nuzzled the crying boy as he laid down on his torn up mattress. Yuto pulled Shun closer to himself and buried his face in his chest. Shun laid down next to him as his lover got on top of him. He put his head in his chest to listen to his heart beat. Yuto was terrified at the moment, most of his friends and his comrades have disappeared.

Shun was left though. His lover and protector, Yuto doesn't want to be alone in Heartland. He was afraid, he clung onto his lover. Shun rubbed his back and kissed his head. Yuto whines and groans were loud. He was clearly miserable, he didn't want to be. Nevertheless, they're in war. There is a perfectly great reason to cry and mourn.

Shun whispered as he rubbed his back, "Yuto, I promise everything will be fine..."

He sniffled, "Ruri is gone, what if you disappear?"

"I promise I won't disappear... It was my-"

"Don't say that." Yuto's voice cracked as more tears streamed down his face.

"If I was there-"

"Don't say that! It was my fault as well! Don't take the blame for something I did as well! Just-"

Shun covered Yuto's mouth with his hand. Yuto's eyes were wide. He was about to remove his hand until he heard running on top of the building. Yuto's eyes were full of fear as more tears streamed down his face. They heard distance chatter and noises of duel disk. It was Academia. Shun picked up Yuto. Yuto placed his accessories on his face and followed Shun.

He picked Yuto and quietly made his way out of the building. Yuto was clinging onto his lover the whole time without making a noise. He was truly terrified to make a noise. He depressed and awed at the moment. Shun rubbed Yuto's body in a way that would make him calm down though. Yuto breathing became more steady in a way.

"We're safe..." He whispered as he set down Yuto.

Yuto buried his face into his chest and whined, "Th-thank you..."

He then felt more wet tears on his jacket. Shun leaned down to his lips softly. He kissed back and pulled him down. Their kisses were sweet and comforting.