Christmas Disasters (Counterpartshipping)[Yuya/Yuuya x Yuto/Yuuto/Ute]

Requested by: shyannada141

I'm so sorry I couldn't find a picture picture of these two!

_____________________________________________________

"Wear it." Yuya insisted while holding up the clothing.

"No, I'm not wearing that. Even if you knitted it for me I'm not wearing it." Yuto sighed out while looking at the sweater.

"I know it looks bad but please. It'll make me so happy..." Yuya murmured.

Yuto took off the shirt he was wearing before and took the sweater from his lover, "Fine I'll wear it."

Yuya smiled and kissed his lover's lips. Yuto kissed back then his nose. The red - green haired boy giggled and ran out the room. Yuto chuckled softly and put on the sweater. He heard a ripping noise and made a face with shock. He took it off and it ripped more. He started to exam the knitting. It was horrendous.

"Yuya! Your sweater ripped!" Yuto yelled out while messing with the clothing.

"Just throw it away!" He groaned.

Yuto shrugged and threw away the "sweater". He put on a festive Christmas shirt and left the room. He went downstairs and sat on the couch. He was tired after all. From all of the Christmas shopping. He could of bought everything online but he wanted to go out with Yuya. It was healthy for all the walking.

Yuya of course would groan and moan about it. There's the internet! But no, internet shopping sucked out the fun of love and walking. This is why you internet shop, you won't be tired. Yuya came in with hot tea, he gave one to Yuto. The boy drank out of the tea. Yuya leaned onto him and sighed.

"I'm sorry, I'm bad at knitting." Yuya sighed.

"It's alright, we're all bad at something," He rubbed his shoulder, "It's Christmas after all so it's fine."

Then the tree fell over. The ornaments shattered into pieces. The some of the presents were crushed. The star broke in half and a picture from the table fell down from the impact. Yuya twitched just a little from all the noises. It was jumpy. Yuto kissed his head.

"Well-"

"I told you to tie the tree but you didn't you?" Yuya chuckled out, sarcastically.

"Yes."

"I'm dumping your tea."