Mourn (Foilshipping) [Yuma/Uma x Vector] {Part 2}

Requested by: Lumaking7

_______________

Their trip came to an end as they stopped in front of a empty beach. Vector got out without saying a singular word. Yuma got out as well, Vector grabbed the stuff from him and ran to the beach. It was windy and cold. Yuma ran after Vector. What was he doing?

Vector ran over to a rocky area. He placed the bouquet next to him. He opened the picnic basket and pulled out a photo of a beautiful woman. Yuma ran next to him, he was breathless. He looked at the picture of the woman. She looked oddly familiar. Her blue hair was down and it very nice. Her smile on her face made Vector smile almost.

He placed the picture onto the rock. A couple tears ran down his eyes though he tried to keep a smile on his face. Though who was this woman? Yuma was trying to put his finger on it but he couldn't. Vector grabbed incense and lit them with a lighter. He then placed the bouquet onto the rock. He took a deep breath.

"Yuma, I brought you here today because my Mother's ashes were released here." He stated sorrowly.

Yuma cupped his lover's face and whispered, "Vector I'm sorry..."

Vector sighed, "She was a great woman. I loved her so much" More tears streamed down his face.

Yuma wiped his tears away with his thumbs then he kissed his lips softly, "Vector, I'm sure if she was here she would of been proud of you..."

"It's my fault-"

"Don't say that, it was your Father. You had nothing to do with-"

"If I wasn't born she wouldn't be dead. My parents would of been happy..."

"Vector, she saved you because she knew that you had your whole life ahead of you. She knew that you would of done great things."

Vector became quiet and hugged his lover tightly. Yuma kissed his head and nuzzled him. Vector nuzzled back, he was silent. He knew that Vector needed time to compose and mourn for the lost of his mother. Yuma knew that she was so important to Vector. He knew that she was a great woman. Yuma ran his fingers through his lover's hair and kissed his lips. They needed time.