Trashbagshipping (Shun x Yuto/Yuuto/Ute)

Shun held his lover close to him. He rubbed his back to reassure him that everything was alright (even though nothing was alright). The taller man kissed the shorter man's head. Yuto was nuzzling his chest to comfort himself. The war was tearing everything apart, Yuto was tired. So was his lover. They were so stressed. Shun laid Yuto down on the torn up mattress. He put a tarnished blanket on his lover.

Shun got up and unzipped his own jacket. He took it off and placed it over the blanket. He turned away from Yuto and put on his duel disk. He flipped his hair and started walking towards the door.

"Wait," voiced Yuto in a weak manner, "Don't leave me..."

Shun turned around and answered, "I'm just keeping an eye out. I want you to be safe."

"But if you leave me and go out there, what if you get hurt? I need to go with you." Yuto sprung out of the bed and walked over to Shun. He touched his arm lightly.

Shun grabbed his hand and held it tightly, "Please Yuto just sleep for me," he touched his face with his other hand and brought him up closer to his own face, "You're tired and weak. I need you to rest for me..."

Yuto wrapped his arms around Shun's neck, "Shun please just let me go with you. I can take care-"

"I don't want to lose you Yuto. Please just stay here and rest for me. I don't want to lose another person that I love..."

"Then just stay with me, you can stay with me until I fall asleep," he put his hands on Shun's face and pulled him closer, "Please just sleep with me. I need you to be here for me..."

"Yuto I can't, you need to rest and I-"

"Shun, you're tired and stressed as much as I am. Just please stay. I want you to be here for me..." Yuto kissed Shun's lips. Shun pulled him up to deepen the kiss.

Shun pulled away, "Alright, I'll stay with you."

He picked Yuto up and placed him on the mattress. Shun took of his duel disk. Yuto grabbed Shun's jacket and put it on. Shun got under the blanket and pulled his lover close to himself. He kissed his forehead then his lips. Yuto kissed back. The purple black haired man pulled away and drifted off into sleep.