It Has Only Begun

Ms.Carol was getting coffee in the faculty room.Her next Science Class would have the student everyone's talking about,Adette.She wondered how she would teach with Adette in her class.As she got her coffee,the telephone rang.She wondered who it could be for and realized it may be important so she grabbed the receiver.
"Hello?This is Ms.Carol from Fartham University."
An undistinguishable sound came from the other end.At first,Carol was mystified when her eyes suddenly widened and with an expression full of shock.
The bell rang.
Teachers were moving in and out and one teacher named Professor Henry spotted Carol.
"Ms.Carol!Is something wrong?"He called out.
Ms.Carol walked towards the Science Classroom with the same expression.Henry was about to run up to her when he was kicked back.

--------------------
In the Science Classroom
11:35 AM

Adette sat in her chair with Hallie looking from the back row.She had promised Chris she would monitor her since Chris would be having a Mathematics Class.Everything appeared normal.
When Ms.Carol didn't arrive yet,the class was in complete chaos.It was loud and students were all laughing and playing.You would think it was a party.Suddenly,Adette received a call from her phone.
Hallie heard a faint synchronized sound coming from it as her expression went less lovely [as if it was lively before] and she stood up.
"Adette,is everything all right?"Hallie asked.
Adette proceeded to punch Hallie.

The room was silent.
"Adette!Why??"Hallie asked down on the floor.
Professor Ward burst in."Everyone out!This is an emergency!"
The Emergency Siren suddenly burst out across the school.Outside school,civilians themselves were running in fear and panic.
Hallie and Professor Ward took hold of Adette who was disoriented from the sudden outburst of noise.Down the hallway,they were spotted by Chris.
"What's happening!?"Chris asked.
"There's been a forced attack on the civilians.Farghast Forces are searching everywhere.We should avoid them."Professor Ward explained.
"Why should we avoid them?"Hallie asked."Shouldn't we go to them for help?"
"They'll shoot Adette if they see her.We better go to The Urban Pig.I'll explain everything there."

They sneakily leave the school through an unmonitored gate.Farghast Choppers flew past with lights moving around searching in the city.
"The airport is by the High Mountain."Professor Ward said."Liam would allow us to use his plane for an evacuation to The Urban Pig."Professor Ward said to the others.
Adette appeared exhausted.Suddenly she winced back in pain then screamed.
"He's getting in my mind!!!Stop it!!Stop it!!"
Hallie took it as delirium.
Professor Ward sighed."The sooner we can get her to The Urban Pig,the better.We'll have more luck getting info on her condition."
They reached the airport but stopped by some bushes.It was a private airstrip but Farghast Forces appeared to be having a conversation with a frightened Liam.

When the Farghast soldiers left for the direction of the Wilderness,the four of them raced towards the Airport.
Professor Ward put down his bags in exhaustion."I wonder how my colleagues at the Laboratory are doing."
Liam looked up to them from grabbing wrenches from his toolbox."Yes,what do you want?"
"We need passage to The Urban Pig."Chris said.
"Oh my.That is impossible.Faridean Government has given me a statement saying no person must leave the island at all costs.I have been allowed however,to open all communications in case of help."Liam shook his head.
Professor Ward put a hand on his shoulder."We need to shut down communications.Some sort of mind control signal is being sent through them.Adette is the key to the government's plans.We must get to The Urban Pig if we are to stop all this."

Liam walked away from them then walked back.
"Fine."