Positive Check

Hallie held Chris' arm in the darkness whilst they look for Adette.Suddenly,they bumped into something that ran towards them.
It was Adette.Chris and Hallie helped Adette up.
"Are you alright?"Hallie asked.
Adette nodded weakly.She had a mild concussion from that bump.
"We must be close to the signal!"Chris said.
"Yeah but that guy won't stop being creepy.We should hurry if we want Faridea to survive.Every Farghast Officer probably knows we're here."Hallie said.
"And how is that possible exactly,Hallie?"Adette asked.
"Surveillance Cameras?Have you heard of it?"Hallie answered.
"You don't have to be mean about it Hallie!"Adette snapped.
They went towards the direction of the dark hallway.Hallie and Adette were both holding on to Chris.
"Uh...guys,don't you think this is a little bit awkward?"Chris asked referring to the both of them holding on to him.
"It's scary Chris,think about me-us first!"Adette snapped again.
"You were about to say "me"!This isn't just about you Adette!"Hallie said.
"Ok,guys!Let's just stop!"Chris said.

They arrived to another larger room space with several machines.It appeared to be more well kept than the room they were just in.Chris assumed that this room was recently used.
"Was this here before...Adette?"Chris asked.
"No...I've never seen this part before."Adette answered.
"Well this is horrifying.There's a button here with a note next to it saying "Electrical Jammer'."Hallie pointed out.
Chris and Adette turned to her direction and saw here by a desk with wires and remotes coming out of it.
"The light here right next to the button is green.I assume that means it's working."Hallie said.
Chris ran up to her followed by Adette."Well try it."
Hallie pressed the button.The lights flickered once...twice...it turned on.
The paint appeared to be new and the color was black.There were multiple other machines with lights of various colors flashing on them.There was also a check list of some sort.Adette looked and analyzed it.

Boris=Negative
Chris=Negative
Gralia=Negative
Hallie=Negative
Adette=Positive,Work immediately to capture individual to prepare test.
Seph=Negative
Suef=Negative
Sal=Negative

"What...is...this...?"Adette murmured.
What is that,Adette?"Chris said as he stared at the desk full of weird buttons with Hallie.Adette turned towards them.
"It's a list of some of our classmates.Everyone is listed negative except...me."Adette stood frozen in fear.
Chris and Hallie turned towards her."What does that mean??"They both chorused.