Agent Delta

Chris and Hallie walked towards the library.Inside,there was a librarian.He appeared to be not older than 18.He seemed bored out of his mind.The two newcomers noted that there was no one else inside the library.
"Heh,no one is in the library."Hallie said.
"There's a lot more interesting things to do somewhere else.There's the training sessions with Sensei Han and all the funny things that occur inside The Smiley Diner."Chris replied.
The Library was unique however.It had a big fountain attached to a wall near the center with bushes and greenery surrounding the place.
Chris walked around the library inspecting stuff.Hallie followed in his tracks.Suddenly,a voice called out.
"Uh,you two guys over there?"The Librarian was motioning towards them."If you're not gonna read or borrow books,you shouldn't be here."
Chris walked towards his desk.The desk was neat.It was well polished,had a telephone on it and a small pot with Daises.
"I'm sorry,but we're simply looking for something."
Hallie was pulling books which was in order to find some sort of secret entrance.The librarian misinterpreted it into her searching for the right book.
"Fine,dude.What book exactly?"
"Just searching for an interesting one."
The librarian looked under his desk."There's some interesting books here.There's the "Tavin Misadventures",the "False Reminders" and our extremely popular "A Mini-Stories:Christian's Everlasting Fall"!"
Chris shook his head politely."Uh no.I don't think they appeal to me."He looked back to check Hallie's progress.Hallie shrugged and shook her head.She had tried all the books and have found nothing..
Chris decided to call an old intelligent friend named Boris.He reached for the phone when...
Slap!
Chris' hand was hit by the Librarian away from the phone.
"I'm sorry sir but the telephone here cannot be used."He said.
Chris was about to complain when the telephone rang.The Librarian told them to get out.
"No way!Why would we!"Hallie complained.
"You don't want me to ring up the police do you?"The Librarian threatened.
The two withdraw from the Library."Now what?"Hallie asked.
"I don't know but-"Chris said.
A girl walked out the library.She seemed to be 19 Years old.She was wearing a white jacket with red leggings.She had a blue ribbon to keep her long hair in place.
Hallie got confused."Where did she come from?"
"From the secret facility!"
The girl walked up to the two of them.
"Greetings there my friends!Wonderful weather we're having."She said.
Chris and Hallie exchange glances."Hello there Ms.."
"Delta.My friends know me as Delta."The girl said.She held her hand out.
Chris and Hallie took turns shaking hands with Delta.
Delta looked up the sky."The day is so peaceful.Why were you in the library earlier?"
Chris answered."We were searching for this book.How come we didn't see you?"
Delta laughed."I tend to be quiet.I love to hide see."
Hallie poked Chris.She mouthed,"Should we go in now?"
Chris slipped her a secret thumbs up."Well we better go in."
Chris' and Hallie's arms were grabbed by Delta suddenly and were both pulled by her.
"You shouldn't go in there right now."
Chris faced her."Why not?"
Delta looked with a shadowy expression."Do not play dumb.You're looking for the Facility.You will never find it."