The Impossible

Fish Team agents were racing against the clock.
"We guess that you'll have to do this all by yourselves,Ms.Adette,Ms.Hallie and Mr.Chris."Agent Delta said.
Adette was sitting still shaken from what she had just done while under the influence of the chip.Far had already left to who knows where,and Chris and Hallie were both wondering to what Delta meant.
"Fish Team cannot assist you personally.We are trying to gather the attention of our other international branches but they don't notice us so far.The most we can do is to break off the psychic signal that is controlling our citizens."Delta explained.
"Well can you identify at least where the center of the energy is?"Chris asked.
"It is located somewhere in Fartham City."Delta said.
"We'd have to go back there then."Adette said.
"But how could we possibly return there?Farghast Forces are literally crawling over the streets."Hallie asked.
"There's an underground sewage system you can use.Luckily we can put a more accurate position on the signal once we get nearer."Charlie said.
"But how could we take it down?"Hallie asked.
"There should be some sort of control pad.We don't actually know how it disabl-"
"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO DISABLE IT!?"The three chorused.
"It's Level 2 Technology.Very high tech.We won't even be capable of making something close to a prototype of it in the near future."Delta said in defense.
"You must go at once.The sooner we can take it down the better."Charlie commanded.
"But how could we take it down when we don't even know how to?"Hallie asked.
"That matter is up to you.You are all bright kids.You could do it."Charlie answered.

Sewage Underground System,Fartham City

Chris,Hallie and Adette walked down the system.For a sewage system it was very clean.There were rumors of a ninja master living down here but then that's ridiculous.
Adette appeared to be...clingy to Chris.But then again,that's my perspective.You could say she was just closer to Chris than Hallie since she was in the center of the group.Professor Ward was left behind to deal with the government through a diplomatic situation.

As they walked down the system,Adette leaned her head against Chris' shoulder.Hallie looked with suspicion.
"Are you sure you're ok,Adette?"Hallie questioned narrowing her eyes.
Chris was uncomfortable but he held it in.He had to be confident and formal.
"Yeah,I'm fine!Pffft!"She pushed herself away from Chris.Hallie looked forward.
"We're almost out.That's the way to the Center Plaza."Hallie said full with hope.

"But he saved me."