2015

Everyone was in the classroom.Adette was chatting with her friends.Bonnie was trying to find a way to get rid of boredom.It was basically a normal day.Of course,they would rather have an exciting day like if Joseph would throw a grenade and blast the door open.Yeah,that would be cool.

Wha-enough about my daydreaming!What was I talking about?
Chris was walking around.Probably looking for company or maybe a fighting technique perhaps?
Suddenly a man whizzed past.He was in an official looking suit with a red bow tie.Fashion sense was probably low.
He went straight to Chris' classroom and had a talk with the advisor.

It was a long talk but it was in hushed tones.The agent seemed serious but during the conversation,had some looks of disbelief.He said words like: "important","government","Experiment","Chris".

There was no one nearby to hear the conversation truly although there are some who are curious about this strange meeting.Suddenly,a student went in.
"Ms.!I saw a girl being kidnapped by a-"he looked at the official looking man."By people wearing the same clothes he has!!"
The advisor calmed him down.Chris thought something was up though and went immediately to the scene.
How ignorant people are.Busy with lives,academics and so on that they sometimes fail to see the problems of others.Problems which could result in dangerous consequences for everyone.
Chris ran extremely fast.He arrived near the cafeteria where Faridean Guards were escorting a man with the same red bow tie the other guy was wearing.Chris could see a girl being dragged on the floor towards the exit.Some students were crowding around but were made to go away by the guards.Chris knew something was up.

Should he respect the law?Or must he do what is right?

Moral got the better of Chris.He socked a guard immediately.The other three guards were caught off guard and before they knew it were unconscious.Chris was about to uppercut the man with the red bow tie when the man suddenly grabbed his arm and twisted it in one swift motion!

Chris doubled back in pain.He looked at the girl.It was his classmate,Adette!She appeared to be fine but she was unconscious.
Chris tried to attack the man again but the man counters his moves with quick ferocity and with accurate precision.The man was trained.This was no ordinary kidnapping,
"Kid."
Chris looked at the man exhausted but not planning to back down.
"You must stop.We are doing this for a reason.I suggest you step down."
"NEVER!!"
Chris tried kicking and punching him!
He hits him in the chest by the diaphragm!To his surprise,the man doesn't even double back.It was like he was probably pinched when normally that would have gotten the wind out of someone.

Chris dodged the incoming blows from the man but he was getting tired and attracting attention.Soon enough after ten minutes of this,Farghast Forces came in.
"Stand down now!"Their captain said as the squads raised their rifles.
Chris stopped.