The Search of the Signal

The three went on.They had to hurry.They didn't know when the next mind control message would be sent out again.Another problem they had was that Hallie's phone had 7% battery left.
"I forgot to charge it last night because of that Library incident!"Hallie said in defense.

They all went across the dark hall with only a phone as a source of light that could go out at any minute.Chris tried to keep calm but when you're in a dark hall with two girls,things don't end well especially with military forces in the city.
"Where could that signal be coming from?"Adette asked.
"Maybe the restrooms?"Hallie suggested.
"Why the restrooms!?"Adette said back.
"The signal came out during class time.If the people behind this wanted to begin the invasion during class time which they did,they had to hide the core somewhere.The restrooms is a good choice."Hallie answered.
Adette bit her lip.Chris shrugged."Maybe you're right.There's only one pair of restrooms in the area that's closest to the radius of the signal.Let's try that one."
They cautiously walked towards the restrooms.Chris went into the Male Restrooms when suddenly...
"Chris!I need to check the generator room.There may be a way to get power back so we can see better.It's not that far."Hallie said.
"Wha-What?"Chris stammered.
"Don't worry.Adette,you check the girls restroom.Go!"Hallie said.
Adette went inside the restroom full of suspicion.Hallie squeezed Chris' arm and ran off in the direction of the Generator Room.
Chris went inside the restroom trying to enhance his vision in the darkness."That was slightly weird."
He looked around trying to look for a signal when a voice called out.It was Adette.
"It's too dark.How are we expected to find anything?Where do we even look in the first place!?"
Chris shrugged."Just try to adapt your vision?I don't know."
Adette leaned against Chris' shoulder."It's too dark and I'm alone back there.It's scary."
"Like it's not scarier for us to be alone in the dark!?"Chris thought.
Adette leaned closer towards Chris.
"I want you to know...if we don't make it..."
"If we don't make it!?There's no danger here."Chris said.
Adette hugged Chris."Uh...what are you doing?"Chris asked shaking from head to toe.
Then they kissed.

I.A.S. Headquarters,Fartham City

"Sir,we are keeping a close eye on the source of the signal."
I looked at him yawning.I held my cup of coffee as I watched the monitors.
"We have found it already right?"I asked.
"No,sir."He said.
"Very well.Check the school.Fish Team says they have inside people to take it down."