"Your Mind Belongs to Me" (Epilogue)

Chris and Adette went from the school grounds back to their home.

The sky was beginning to get dark.Have you ever wondered about the color of the blue skies?The Sun would always set even after it rises.The beauty of nature is unbeatable.

Chris had always liked Adette but it was only that experience that made him open up to her and the mutual feeling also made it easier.He didn't do it because of Hallie's demand.He did it out of his own free will.

We would never know unfortunately the true details of this sudden relationship.
The trees waved from their position.

"Hey,Adette.Go and buy some ice-cream if you want."Chris said.She handed her more than enough coins and pointed towards the nearby ice cream truck.
"Yeeeeesssss!What about you?"
"I'll just sit on this bench by the university fountain."

As he sat down and watched Adette buy some ice-cream he took the time to see how this all started.The Psychic Invasion.The Generator.
It was a fun adventure...but it had consequences.

Chris envisioned Hallie's eyes before she was swept up the malfunctioning Psychic Generator.The monstrous device took lives and stole minds of the Faridean people.

Chris' head suddenly started to ache.He began to hear vague relaxing voices.
"Yes,my exquisite mind.You will learn from me."

It was the same voice from the speaker that tried to mind control them.He tried to block it out.He tried thinking of other things while hitting his head on the bench repeatedly.Other passing people would have been frightened or mistook him for the local park hobo.

"A pathetic attempt.You cannot overcome me."

Chris was in fear."What do you want!!?"

"It would have been good to see inside your mind,child.I may still get the chance."

The word "chance" echoed across the vast halls of his mind.Adette returned running up to him with a chocolate ice cream full of sprinkles."What happened!?"

Chris looked weakly up to her."This may be far from over."