Jodha's Diary : Part 2

Here, I present the part 2 of my story. Please read and comment.  

Dear Diary,

As I have already told you, today is my 17th birthday. Yayyy...I am super excited today. It is still afternoon and it is a beautiful day. Let me tell you everything that happened today.

You know what diary, I am fed up of Sukanya now. She is too arrogant with that high-held nose. You know what she did? She tore the special chunari that Maasa had specially ordered for me to wear on my Birthday. Though I said nothing to anyone about it. But, I really liked that one. When Maasa asked about it, I simply told her that Sukanya did not like it so I did not wear it. Afterall, she is my lil sis, and I don't want her to get scolded. But...why is she after me all the time. I fail to understand.

After getting ready, I went for the tuladan ceremony. I got the most pleasant surprise of my Birthday here. You know what?...Sujamal Bhaisa brought the Prithviraj Raso' for me. Its my favourite book. That is so sweet of him. He knows me so well. He knows that I love books much more than clothes and jewellery. Though, diary...let me tell you a secret, I love clothes and jewellery too. Ofcourse, there is nothing wrong in that...is there? Well, Bhabhisa today told me I eat a lot of ghee...and that is why the tula took a lot of gold to get balanced. I hope she is joking. If not, then I really have to control my diet. But diary, I love the food full of ghee made by dadisa...I m not going to boycott that...not at all.

And diary, here is the big news...I convinced Baapusa to allow me to go the Kaali Maa temple. I told all sorts of reasonings I had, and he finally agreed. I won the game...once again. Yipeee!!

Okay diary...I have to get ready to go the temple. I'll tell you all about the trip once I am back. Bye...till then.

...

I am back from the temple dear diary. But as you can make out, the trip did not turn out as I thought it to be. A lot happened there...and I'll tell you about everything in detail. Though, I still cannnot believe it.

When we reached the temple...it was as peaceful as ever. Going to a temple always gives me a serene and calm feeling. But all this peacefulness was short lived. Soon after the aarti, some soldiers attacked the temple and plundered it. They looted the temple and didn't even spare the idol of Maa Kaali. My blood boiled at this. My dear friend Moti tried to protect the idol, but those rascals took her off with them. I told Raj Singh, the commander of our army to go save her. While he went to save her, I enquired about the leader of those soldiers. I came to know the man behind all this. It is the Jallad...'Jalal-ud-din Mohammad'. I hate him with all my heart and soul , diary. And one thing I know for sure...that this man will be hated by me till I am alive. I mean, he did not even spare the holy temples. What kind of a person he is...I wonder.

Poor Moti was so shattered by all this, that she decided to commit Jauhar. I stopped her saying that she had been brave in trying to protect the idol, and there was no way I could allow her to end her life like this. Why would she pay for the sins, that Jallad and his army had committed?

Then and there, I vowed to the soil of Amer, of which I am made, that I'll bring his head to Kali Maa's feet, and then will be my revenge complete. He is the man behind the present condition of our holy place and my dearest friend Moti, and I have all right to hate him.

Maasa was quite shocked to see my condition, after we reached the palace. I assured her that I am fine, but she seemed to me a bit scared and shocked. Maybe, she's just thinking a lot. Whatever it is diary, today's incident has given me a new mission to complete. That is, bring that Jallad's sar to Maa Kaali's feet. May I accomplish it soon.

........

Thank you.