Flarrow (CW)

Chapter 1

Flarrow (CW)

Central City (Flarrowverse)

Flash and the Green Arrow were in Central City chasing down a new Royal Flush Gang. This was on an alternate Earth where the Green Arrow and the Flash were the greatest heroes on Earth. It was night time and the chase was on the freeway. The Royal Flush Gang was made up of four new members, a new King, a new Queen, a new Jack, and a new Ace. They had just robbed the Central City Bank were on motorcycles.

The Royal Flush Gang wore black jackets with either a king, queen, jack, or ace symbol on the back. They also wore tinted black helmets.

The Flash was running beside the Green Arrow, who was also on a motorcycle. They were trying to chase down the Royal Flush Gang and clearly the Flash wasn't trying at all.

"Barry, I'd appreciate it if you'd ran a bit faster and catch them!" Green Arrow told the Flash.

"Hey, whatever happened to secret identities?" The Flash laughed.

The Flash sped up and pulled Jack off his motorcycle. The Flash then got on the motorcycle and hit the breaks.

Green Arrow caught up. He was able to ride his motorcycle without any hands so he got out his bow and arrow and shot an arrow at Queen's back tire. Queen's bike fell over with her on it.

The Flash then got off of Jack's motorcycle and caught up to King. The Flash ran next to King's motorcycle and took control of the handles. The Flash hit the breaks then as King tried to grab his gun, Flash knocked him out.

Then the Green Arrow shot an arrow at Ace's shoulder. Ace fell off his bike and The Flash picked him up and put Ace next to all the other Royal Flush Gang members who were knocked out. The Flash then ran over to the Green Arrow who got off his bike.

"Nice shot!" The Flash exclaimed.

"Thanks, not my first." The Green Arrow replied. "Did Wally finish his training yet?"

"No, he's a funny kid but he's not ready yet." The Flash replied.

Suddenly an explosion was heard from the skies. The skies started cracking open and thousands of Earths appeared in the sky. The Flash and the Green Arrow looked to the skies in suspense.

"Oh boy..." The Flash stated.

"Just when you thought it wouldn't get any stranger." The Green Arrow replied.