Me and The Alpha

Prologue

I ran as fast as I could until I felt my heart trying to jump out of its place. All I have ever done is run, but somehow he always seems to find me.

Juliana is an 18 year old girl that is a werewolf in the Dusk Pack. She lives with her mother and father; who happens to be the Alpha of the Dusk pack. All of her life she has felt safe and happy in her hometown, with her  loving boyfriend and her loving parents. But everything changes as soon as Juliana realizes her boyfriend isn't who she thought he was. Suddenly she wants to escape her hometown and leave everything behind and start a new life. But Julian's crazy ex-boyfriend Jerry (beta of Dusk) who wants her to stay with him and will do anything to keep her from leaving. Juliana like any other wolf is desperate to find her mate. So Juliana ran and wasn't planning on stopping until she feels safe and away from Jerry. While she is running she happens to find a small town, that she decides is far enough from her pack. What happens when she runs into a gorgeous guy at the mall? Could he be her mate? Will Juliana keep running? or will she stay where she is to get to know the man that could possibly be her mate?