Chapter 12

Juliana's P.O.V

Um this is really awkward i am sitting with Luke staring at the Tv that i dont have any interest in.

After more minutes pass of awkward silence i let out a yawn and got up to head upstairs and take a nap. I was walking to the stairs and said to luke "Hey i will be taking a nap." and with that i jogged up the stairs. I climbed onto Xander's bed and covered up in his large duevet. I slowly started to drift asleep until i passed out.

(Juliana's Dream/ Flashback)

I was back in my senior year when i got the worst punishment from Jerry. I was walking home from a party that i went to, i was stumbling from the amount of alcohal that is in my body. Jerry would kill me if he found out that i went to that party, especially what im wearing. I mean i dont think i look sluty or anything but Jerry is really possesive about me... and if he thinks ANY of my outfits that i have are showing too much skin or are too appealing to wear in public. Then he throws them away. He thinks i shouldnt dress like that in public because it will cause male attention towards me. He said he is the only one that can see me dress like that.

I was wearing a Black party dress, it was tight at the bust and then flowy at the bottom and a large pink bow was across the front of the dress, and to match that i wore pink open toe high heels. With some golden bangels on my wrists. (Dress on the side)

I never really did anything to my hair but today i curled my hair in loose waves, with bright pink lipgloss and eye make up. When i got to the party earlier with my friend Sarah me and her met in 11th grade and we have been friends ever since. She is just a human though and she doesnt know that werewolves even exist, so i had to be careful when i hung out with her. We walked into the Huge house full of alcohal, music , and sweaty people. Before i knew it me and Sarah had too much to drink, i decided on walking home since Sarah drove me here and she is staying here with some guy she knows.

So right now im just walking home the house the party was at is just a block away from my house anyways so i dont have to walk for much longer. I started to sober up when i realized i cant let Jerry see me like this, so i have to be sneaky when i pass his house. I take my heels off and rub my feet and began walking agian with my heels in one hand and my purse in the other. I made my way on to my street.

I saw Jerry's house clearer as i kept walking, i was like 20 feet away from his house and i was checking to see if he is awake or if he is even home. I look at his driveway to find his truck parke in its usual place, so he was home.... i wonder if he is awake. So i looked over to the front of his house where a few lights were on signaling that hes awake. So i started walking to my house quickly and trying to be silent while watching his house.

Being the clumsy person i am i trip over something and land face first on the ground, i try getting back up and use something in front of me to help me get up. But i happened to be a car with a loud alarm. "Shit... shittt.......SHIT!" i cursed under my breath i was barley standing when i watch in horror as Jerry's front door opened to see him staring at me with a beer in his hands.

"Juliana is that you" He shouts angrily. I take that as my que to run to my house, but i look behind me to see him chasing after me. I ran faster almost reaching my front door when i reach to turn the door knob i feel a hand cover my mouth and muffle my screams and i felt my self being dragged somewhere. I already knew it was Jerry, he opened his front door and threw me on the ground as we got inside.

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT GOING TO THAT FUCKING PARTY JULIANA? AND YOU WORE THAT WHAT THE HELL I TOLD YOU TO NEVER WEAR ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN PUBLIC EVER." He screamed at me. I didnt say anything knowing that if i did then he would just make things worse. I just sat there and watched as he took another long gulp of his beer and then let the empty bottle drop to the floor.