Chapter 8

Jerry's P.O.V

Me and Frank discussed everything about Juliana running away and what we would do about it.

We decided that we are going to visit each pack asking if anyone has seen Juliana and if they have then we need to know immediatly.

One thing we havent discussed to much about was, What if she found her mate already? Would her dad make her come back? Or would he let her stay?

I had many questions running through my mind, questions that i wanted to be answered.

Me: "What if she already found her mate?

Frank: "I dont know...." he looks as if hes having a difficult time answereing the question.

Me: "Would you make her come back if she did?"

After awhile he seemed to be thinking it over before answering.

Frank: "I would let her stay with him and whatever pack he is a part of, but i would want to bring her home to collect her things at the house.... maybe we will even have a celebration for her beofre she leaves."

His answer does not only shock me but pisses me off.

I have known Frank for the longest time and i never thought he would just let his only daughter leave the pack with her mate.

Me: "But i thought you wanted me and Juliana to take over the pack together?"

Frank: "I know whats best for my daughter Jerry and i know what you are thinking right now and i will not allow it, i know that you want to go look for her yourself but you will probably get killed and start a war between the 2 packs that i dont want!"

I was slighlty surprised that he knew exactly what i wanted to do, i wanted to bring her back home to stay with me.

But my alpha ordered me not to, but i dont want to listen to his stupid orders im going to get her and bring her back.

And i wont stop until shes with me again.

Authors note~

Sorry it was a very short chapter

it was only a filler

Longer chapters are promised

Do you think that Jerry is going to listen to his Alpha?

Im going to start editing this book