Chapter 5

Juliana's P.O.V

After we walked out of my old hotel room, we walked down to the front desk and i handed in my room key to the flirty guy that looks like he is going to piss himself because of the looks and low snarls Xander keeps giving him.

I inwardly laughed about how prosessive Xander is when we just met a couple of hours ago.

We finally made it out of the hotel without Xander killing someone. ahaha jk but i seriously think that Xander was about to beat the shit out of that poor guy.

Even though he was flirting with me in front of Xander he could have thought that Xander was a friend or family....? or something.

We walked back to the car in silence mostly because i was in deep thought about what just happened, and Xander was still rather pissy about what happened. We got into his car and started driving when i realized we havent talked since we were in the hotel and there was an awkward silence.

So i decided to try and start a conversation.   "Soooo Xander want to play 20 questions?"

He looked at me and then smiled and nodded

Me: "Okay i'll ask you first, whats your favorite color?"

Xander: "Easy its Blue, Whats your favorite movie?"

Me: "Warm bodies, Whats Your favorite food?"

Xander: "Steak, How do you feel about joining my pack?"

Me: "Im nervous, but excited at the same time. What color is your wolf?"

Xander: "Black, What color is your's? 

Me: "Its like Grey or Silver. This game is boring.

Xander: "Hey your the one who wanted to play it!!!"

Me: "Well now its boring because i ran out of questions to ask!!"

Xander: "hahaha okayy Juliana."

We got out of the car and were in front of a beautiful 3 story mansion, it was wa bigger than my house!" We walked inside his house, and then it made me wonder if he lived alone or with his parents, or was it a pack house..? 

I then voiced my thoughts and asked if this was just his house and he nodded,

"oh was all i could say. i mean he gets to live in this huge mansion all by himself!?!?!?!?!?!?

Xander intterupted my thoughts about how lucky he is by saying....

"Theres going to be a pack barbecue tomorrow so everyone can meet there future Luna"

And thats when i started to get nervous..

Authors note~

This chapter was a fun chapter, getting a break from the dramaticness thats happening xD lol

This chapter wasnt that bad it was a filler though soo hopefully i can update later or tomorrow

but i was thinking that Frank could be played as Liam Neeson?

Night bitchezz

XxRachaelxX