Chapter 11

Authors note~

Again, thanks so much for the votes ily guys!

So since you guys took time to vote for my story

im going to make this chapter intresting (;

Enjoy!

Juliana's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of light snores behind me obviously coming from Xander. I look up at the clock to see that its 9:00 am. UGGGHHHH why am i up so early all the time?

Im not a morning person at all...... Whenever someone wakes me up from my sleep i go into kill mode and im about to rip someones head off. Xander had to learn that the hard way.

I glance at the boy behind me his arms wrapped protectively around my waist, his head now resting in the crook of my neck. Awhhh he looked sooooo cute in his sleep!!!

Hmmmm i wonder if hes a morning person...?

Let's find out. I pryed his arms off me which sadly took all my strength to do. and then i turned myself around and poked at his cheek.

But he didnt budge, hmmmmm i got a heavy sleeper lets see how do you wake up a heavy sleeper....

I got an idea! I get up very careful to make sure i dont wake Xander.

I go into the kitchen and grab a pot and fill it up with freezing cold water, omg he is going to kill me.

I walk up the stairs and look for my phone theres no way im doing this without getting it on video! This is going to be priceless!

I walked into our bedroom and snatched my phone from his night stand with it ready to record in one hand and then the pot full of water in the other.

I tiptoed over to where he was lying at on the ground and started recording trying not to erupt into a fit of laughter i pour the cold water all over Xander.

I couldnt control the laughter anymore i fell to the ground clutching my stomache rolling around laughing wildly, while a very pissed off Xander quickly stands up.

He is giving me the biggest death glare ever right now..... he's starting to scare me.... so i stopped laughing looking at him waiting for him to get me back.

Xander: "What the hell Juliana!!!!"

being the wierd person i am i started laughing again. And then i stopped recording the video

and then a wicked smile itched its way on his face as he stared at me evily..

Uh oh he has an idea and i dont think im going to like it....

He starts walking over to me but i get up and run out of the room trying to hide somewhere, but he caught up with me and with one swift move he had me over his shoulder.

And me yelling for him to put me down i even started to punch his back but i could tell it didnt hurt him at all.

He chuckled and walked us into the bathroom, ummmmm what is he doing!!! and then he opens the shower curtain and shoves me under the cold water leaving me soaked in my clothes.

I screamed and he laughed before letting me out i was shaking from the freezing water, he smiled and gave me a hug.

Xander: "Cold?

I nodded and we went back into our room to get changed, not together of course that is. I changed in the closet and he changed in the bedroom.

.

.

.

.

After that i walked downstairs into the kitchen to start cooking, i mad eggs, bacon, and sausage. And i poured some orange juice into two glasses.

I finish the bacon and sausage and give the eggs one last flip and distribute them evenly amoung the two plates.

I began to clean the cooking mess that i made.

While i was cleaning i hear footsteps behind me, and then i feel large arms wrap around my waist and Xanders head in the crook of my neck.

"Thanks for breakfeast" He whispers in my ear and then pecks me on the cheek.

And then he pulls away and digs in to breakfeast. I finished cleaning and began to eat my food it was still warm since i finished cleaning ver quickly.

We sat in a comfortable silence and finished our food cleaning our dishes aftewards.

And then i hear the front door open and close and then footsteps coming towards the kitchen, Who would just walk into Xanders house?

My question was answered when i see Luke entering the kitchen.

Xander: "Oh hey Luke."

I looked over at Xander with a questioning look across my face.

Luke: "I'll just be in the living room." as he left the kitchen.

Xander: "Oh yeah i have to go do some alpha duties so Luke is going to stay here with you."

Was he trying to get Luke to babysit me?!?!?!?!

Me: " Ughhhhhh Okay."

He gave me a quick peck before he made his way outside.

Leaving me alone with Luke.......

Dun dun dun

Authors Note~

Hope you guys somewhat enjoed this chapter

Please vote and comment i know i ask a lot but it would make me soooo happyyy

Thanks to everyone that is reading this.

Next update is going to be on Wednesday (:

Night guys.x