| 7 |

Tyler faked his cough to get off from school today. Matilda told him to meet around the location they met yesterday.  At around 12pm, Tyler snuck out to go back to the location.

"So you came." Matilda said popping up from out of no where.

"I did." he replied. Matilda looked nervous and took off her glasses. "Follow me"

Tyler followed her to an abandoned house. "This is the only well hidden place you could think of?" Tyler questioned.

"So that scar on your stomach" Matilda started completely ignoring him.

"Yes. Can you please tell me whats big about it?" Tyler asked.

"I know this may seem strange and you possibly won't believe me"

"You'd be surprised..."

"Stay away from Hwnt"

"Hwnt? My science teacher? Why him? I mean sure he's creepy but I don't really think he could be a bad person."

"Wait how do you know about Hwnt?" Tyler asked Matilda.

"Long story"

"No, tell me n-"

She placed a hand on Tyler's forehead as a bright light flashed. "Just watch..." she said before Tyler went blind for about a minute.

I (Tyler) woke up on a table strapped down. I struggled to get out but found out to be useless. To my right, was a girl in the same position as I. It was Matilda.

"Doc, he's awake" a random voice said.

A man walked over with a scalpel and a syringe. "What?!" he shouted. "You didn't give him enough anesthesia!"

"I-I'm sorry, Doc. I-I'll give him more." another man scurried over to me and put a mask over my face.

I was sleepy but at the last second I saw a scalpel. The metal knife broke through my skin like it was water. 

My stomach was now wide open. I wanted to talk but felt like my lips were sealed shut. The doctor poured a foreign liquid inside me. Then he took the syringe and injected some organ.

Moments later, I shut my eyes and drifted.

A light shined and suddenly Tyler was on the floor in front of Matilda, panting.

"Do you understand whats going on now?" Matilda asked. "I assume you have abilities too, yea? I've seen you at that incident with your school holding your hand out wherever you went. A noob normally wouldn't stick his hand out randomly."

Matilda crouched down in front of Tyler. "How do you think you got your power?" Tyler shrugged. She stood back up and picked Tyler up. "We were experiments, Tyler...for him."

"Matilda, did you ever see the face of the doctor in that vision thingy you just did?" Tyler asked her. Matilda shook her head slowly.

"I saw his face and it looked nothing like Hwnt. Neither did the doctor's "assistant""

"Matilda, Hwnt didn't experiment on us"