| 3 |

Tyler woke up with a pain in his nose. He slept with his glasses on again. Tyler rubbed his nose and thought back to that awful dream he had.

"Go to hell, Tyler"

Those words echoed in his head for quite some time. He soon grabbed his phone and dialed Kyle's number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring...

"Heyyy sorry I couldn't come to the phone right now uhhh I'm busy at the moment so hit me up later...maybe...see ya!"

The voicemail stopped and the call dropped. Tyler sighed and laid back on the bed. He stared at the ceiling for a few minutes until his little sister ran in.

"Tyler, Kyle is on the news!" she shouted.

The news?

Tyler slowly got up and walked downstairs. His mom and dad stood in front of the TV staring at the screen. Tyler's mom looked up and waved for him to come over.

His eyes widened at what he saw on the screen. The news reporter's camera man zoomed in on a boy with pink highlights walking past the police tape and up to the destroyed school building.

Police were seen running after him yelling for him to come back.

Kyle wouldn't do something like this and Tyler knew it.

Tyler grabbed his usual plaid red shirt and ran out the door. Tyler wasn't far from the school so it only took him a couple of minutes.

Thousands of people surrounded the area watching as Kyle started to climb the debris. Tyler pushed and ran through the crowd. Police tried to grab him and pull him aside but he managed to run right through.

He stopped himself and started climbing the fallen rocks. He eyed Kyle and tried his best to climb fast enough for him to reach his best friend. He climbed up into a room where Kyle was standing, staring at the broken glass and desks.

Tyler panted and said, "Kyle...what the hell are you doing here...?"

Kyle look into Tyler's eyes and started to tear. "I'm sorry.."

Tyler tilted his head in confusion. Kyle ran into Tyler and pushed him out the giant hole in the room where the two climbed up. Tyler was in a state of shock.

"Go to hell, Tyler"

Everything felt like slow motion. All Tyler could see is a replay of his dream in a different setting. Was this a sign? A warning? Something telling him to stay away from Kyle or he'll push you out the damn window? Should Tyler be careful around Kyle?

Those words replayed in his mind again. Its strange. Its strange to find out that Tyler might end his life like this. A confused and sad Kyle pushing his best friend out the window. Come to think of it Tyler was confused too, and sad that Kyle had the nerve to push him.

But no, I don't think Tyler would've ended this way. He still had his power...

As Tyler was about to hit the ground, he reached his arm out and everything started to reverse right in front of his eyes. Seconds later, Tyler was in the room looking at Kyle.

"I'm sorry..." Kyle said before running. Tyler moved to the side and watched Kyle fall out and face plant right on top of the pavement. Tyler groaned and face palmed. He screwed up again and instead Kyle died.

Tyler rewinded again but this time he moved to the side but grabbed Kyle right before he fell.

Kyle started sobbing on Tyler's shoulder. Tyler wanted to know why... Why did Kyle want to push him out? Its just like his dream but Kyle was angry instead of sad.

Maybe it was earlier when Tyler tried to tell Kyle he had this power. Kyle saw Tyler's proof. This probably affected him. Knowing Kyle's reason on why he was confused and sad, Tyler realized Kyle was laying on his lap, asleep.

Curiosity killed the cat, Tyler.