| 5 |

Tyler ran outside as soon as the final bell rang. He needed to find that girl. Shes giving him some sort of sign that he doesn't understand.

After an hour, Tyler gave up and decided to go home. As he was walking, his phone buzzed. Tyler reached into his pocket and stared at the unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Tyler?...Tyler Christie?" the mysterious voice answered.

"Uh speaking. Who is this?"

"Look to your left"

Tyler sighed and looked over his 
shoulder, to his left. Nothing there. Tyler turned to look to his right.

Tyler walked past a giant bush and was suddenly grabbed. The hand came right out of the bush and pulled him in.

"Stop struggling"  a voice said into the darkness. Tyler breathed heavily and tried to calm himself down. Currently he was being kidnapped, not cool. A hand was over Tyler's mouth and an arm around his waist.

Seconds later, someone from behind mumbled something to them self. He was later released. Tyler quickly turned around and saw himself in the reflection of a girl wearing smoky victorian glasses with dark lenses. At first he was confused, he imaged a buff man waiting to crush Tyler in between his fingers. But it was actually a girl who looked about Tyler's age.

The girl pushed her glasses down to get a full look of Tyler then pushed it back up. It was hard to get a full look at her because of the darkness in the bush.

"Your Tyler Christie?" she asked.

"Y-Yea" he replied.

The girl climbed out of the bush grabbing Tyler's arm. She stood up and brushed off the leafs on her shirt. The girl held out her hand and greeted, "Matilda Rae"

Matilda Rae... the name sounded familiar. Tyler got a glimpse of Matilda and opened his eyes.

"Your that girl from earlier!" Tyler shouted.

Matilda wore a dark grey over coat that reached down to her knees. Then a white dress shirt with a tie. She has rich red hair tied up into a messy bun/ponytail. Her red stained glasses were put on top of her head. Honestly...she looked pretty badass...and hot.

Stop it, Tyler.

"well good day to you too then" Matilda said snapping Tyler back to reality.

"Wait...why are you here?...and what do you want with me" Tyler asked.

"I would tell you why I'm here but I don't think it would make any sense to you"

Tyler raised his eyebrow.

"You weren't... exactly what I pictured in my mind." she said inspecting Tyler.

"And your point is...?" Tyler asked slightly annoyed.

Matilda walked over to Tyler and lifted up his shirt.

"JESUS! Lady! What are you doing?!" Tyler exclaimed pushing his shirt down.

"Thats huge scar on your stomach...where did you get it?" she asked with suspicion.

Tyler looked at her then down at his stomach. He knew about the scar but he never knew where it came from. Neither does his parents...which raised more suspicion that Matilda started asking about it.

"I don't know actually...Why? Do you know anything about it?"

"W-Well it is an awfully big scar-"

Tyler had enough and decided to take the passive-aggressive. He walked over and grabbed Matilda's collar.

"You know something about this scar that I don't" Tyler said with a bit of anger.

Matilda chuckled. "You do realize that you are on a lesser level than me." Matilda grabbed Tyler's arm and threw him to the ground. Matilda sighed.

Tyler winced in pain and eventually got up. Matilda pushed down her glasses and lifted up her shirt. The same scar Tyler had drew all the way up across her stomach.

"You-"

"Have the scar. Yes, but what I was trying to say is I have wanted to speak to you for a while now." Matilda said.

"Ok then talk" Tyler crossed his arms.

"Not here, idiot. We are in a wide open space and anyone can eavesdrop"

In the corner of his eye, Tyler saw Kyle waving and running towards him. Kyle caught up and started panting.

"Tyler, where were yo- hey whose the hot chick?" Kyle smiled and pointed at Matilda.

She smacked the back of his head. Kyle rubbed it and said, "Whose the feisty chick?"

Tyler stared into Matilda's dark glasses.
"No body..." Tyler turned and walked away with Kyle. Kyle turned around and whispered 'call me' to her. She shook her head and walked the other way.

Tyler pushed up his glasses as he walked home. "I swear everyday theres something new" he mumbled to himself.

Everyday theres something new.