| 10 |

This just seemed like one big movie. Protagonist steals something that is dear to the villain and villain gets mad.

It never made sense to Tyler. He was just an average boy who went to a weird high school and then shit hit the fan.

Why did this have to happen to him specifically? Why does Hwnt gave a strange liking in him?

Only Tyler could answer one of those questions. Hwnt had to be part of this, this strange power.

All the answers were in the file. Tyler looked at the file across from him. He hadn't open it yet, why? Thoughts were still running through his mind.

Tyler stood up from his office chair and walked over to the table. He opened the file and appeared to be nothing but graded test papers.

Tyler frantically flipped through the papers.

"No..no..no..no..no" he whispered as all of the papers were spread out onto the table and floor. Tyler smashed his fist down and walked off to his chair.

He couldn't believe this. He should've had known this was too easy. Nothing is easy when getting the answers and yet Tyler never had one thought about that.

Tyler sighed and called Kyle.

"Yo" Kyle greeted.

"Kyle- It was the wrong file"

"What?"

"The file from Hwnt's desk...i-it was a ruse" Tyler said.

"You're kidding me right...?" Kyle said in disbelief.

Tyler could hear him groan from the other line.

Silence.

"Hey..." Kyle broke the silence.

"We'll find it soon...Don't worry" he reassured.

Tyler said, "Yea...I guess"

There was another silence until Kyle said, "I saw Matilda kissing you"

"W-What?!...We didn't kiss! S-She just...never mind." Tyler stammered again while blushing.

Kyle chuckled. "Just trying to bring a laugh into the situation."

Tyler laughed a little too.

Yea...we'll find out his god damn secrets.