| 11 |

Tyler did have one other choice but he wasn't sure if the real file was there in the first place.

The only thing he could do was try it anyway.

Tyler lifted his hand and watched everything from today rewind. He stopped when he got into the classroom. Hwnt had to be talking with Kyle so that means this is where he starts leaving.

Tyler opened the drawers and carefully tried to search at a quick pace.

Tyler almost screamed when he saw a file that said, "Documents and Lists"

To be sure, he opened the file to see what was on the first page. It seemed the file didn't have all the answers but he couldn't stand around.

Hwnt's footsteps came closer and Tyler's instinct was to run but that didn't turn out good and he found out.

If Tyler really thought about this situation, he would've hid in the closet or something. And so he did.

Hwnt came into the room and grabbed his keys that were in a locked drawer in his desk.

Sorry for the interruption, the principal needs Mr. Hwnt to the office.

Tyler saw Hwnt's real side several times. Only because he had either said something wrong or Hwnt was mad his "evil" plan didn't work. But then again  I don't think its him according to my "vision". Matilda stills worries about him so I have to still be on the look out.

Anything can happen.

Hwnt groaned really loudly and made him seem like he was a dying goat. Not too happy to go to the office, I see.

Tyler eventually left with the file and his life.

Kyle ran up from down the hall and said, "Did you get it?"

"Yea, I think I did. I mean this file doesn't look legit but the first page does have some information." Tyler replied.

He opened the file to let Kyle see.

"Hwnt has a paper on his whole life?" Kyle questioned.

"Seems like it. I don't know. I have to get this home or else I'll get chased."

Tyler was so hyped now that he thinks he agot the right file. He really needs to remember his power.

Important events will pass by quickly without his rewind.

So any mistake happens and you are done.