Drama

A couple weeks later..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ali, wait up!" Jack yelled.

"I have to get to class."

"Wait, here me out."

"Fine a minute, but hurry."

"Um..I wanted to know if you would go out with me again. But we would take things slow."

"Jack I -"

That's when the bell cut her off and she ran to her next class. Jack was disappointed about not hearing her response but ran to class. His teacher kept talking about science and all he could think of what her answer would be. He planned to ask her out but he thought it was too soon. Plus, he thought that she was still mad at him.

"Mr. Jack! Can you read the next paragraph?" Mrs. Jackson yelled at him.

He didn't know what paragraph he was on. He was scared because that he knew that Mrs. Jackson would make him cry. She was a hard teacher. There were rumors that she could make anyone cry and get away with it. That's when he took a wild guess.

"Great job, I thought for a moment that you weren't paying attention."

"Don't worry I love this class."

"Sure."

Mrs. Jackson went on with her lesson and Jack kept thinking about Allison's answer.

---------------------------

"Hey, Jack I wanted to apologize to you about the whole drama and problem."

"Don't worry Zack you're my bro!"

"Thanks I got worried. Anyways where is Allison?"

"I don't know."

"I thought you knew. I wanted to apologize to her too. She seems great. You should ask her out again."

Then it happened again. Jack kept thinking about the answer. Would she say yes or no. He just didn't know. He started to sweat and was running his fingers through his hair. He just wanted to find Allison and find out about the answer. Then he caught a glimpse of her coming into the cafeteria.

He practically jumped off his seat and ran to her. Once he got to her he gave her a big hug.

"So what's your answer?"

"Jack, I wanted to let you know that I'm......moving."

"What?"

"My mom told me yesterday that we were gonna move. I'm so sorry."

Jack felt different and his heart crushed. He never expected her to say that. He just wanted the answer but got something worse than a no. He felt angry and mad. Maybe she was lying to him. Probably she was still mad to forgive him. Allison placed her hand on his shoulder knowing that he felt hurt. Jack looked at her hand and pushed it off. He just walked out of the cafeteria and into the library.

He didn't know why he went in there. He just wanted to be alone and be in a place that was quiet. No one was at the library and he sat beside a shelf. He wished he hadn't heard her said that. He started pounding his fist against the floor. He wanted to start his day over.

He wished that he never did those hurtful things to her. He thought that her mom did this because she didn't like him. Then the librarian came and told him to stop punching the floor. He obeyed her orders and stopped. She walked back to her post and Jack was left to think about the wrongs that he has done in the past. The things that he did that was so far. He knew that he was a bad boy and that Allison was too good for him.