Chapter 1: First Day

I walk on to the cruise and my sister and I are struck with awe. My sister Taylor and I are sharing a room, and my parents are sharing a room. This is our second time on Disney Cruise ship so I'm sure it's going to be as fun as the last one. On this cruise you get placed with a family that has kids in the same age group as you, and last time I had made one of my strongest friendships ever on this cruise and I'm so excited to make another one.
-At Dinner-
I walk up to the table, and I was so nervous to see who was sitting at the table. I turn the corner and I don't see a girl I see a freakin boy I am furious! I sit down and don't let my anger show and I see the boy look at me, I try to look away but I can't, his eyes are so pretty. After what felt like forever we finally introduced ourselves when it got to me I said "My name is Mia" then the boy smirked and said "My name is CJ it's nice to meet you all." Everyone talked for a while and apparently CJ is the same age as me and is going into the same grade also. CJ's dad insisted that sometime before we get off the ship we have to go to the teen club together, I was very hesitant but I say quietly "Okay I guess that would be fun". After I said that I could feel CJ's warm eyes staring at me the whole time but I just sat there and ate my food.

This I a terrible first Chapter but trust me it will get way better.
~Mia