Chapter 10: Caught (CJ's POV)

*TRIGGER WARNING*

I see Mia talking to that guy with the rachet eyebrows and I just can't take it. I jump off the edge of the boat and swim to the dock, from there I get on the ship and run straight to my room. She doesn't really love me! She doesn't really love me, she just thinks it's a fling and it's never going to last, I thought in my head making myself angrier by the minute. I get to my room and start crying, and then remember, there is only one thing that can relieve this type of pain. I go to my bags and look for a razor, after what seems like forever I finally find one. I was just going to cut a little but then I just kept thinking about how she might really feel about me. Then I remember Mia has a room key so I go to the only place in the room where there is a lock, the bathroom. I sit there crying for a bit, then keep cutting. All of a sudden I hear the door open. "CJ babe are you in here", I hear Mia scream, I say nothing. "CJ!" She says again, I can here her footsteps coming closer to the bathroom door. She knocks on the door and says "CJ open up, we need to talk, are you okay?" I just sit in silence. She some how unlocks the door without letting me hide the evidence of my cutting. When she walks in I just start crying my eyes out, After Mia yells at me, she comforts me and explains what really happened. Then we just sit there and no one says a word.

Hey guys I am so sorry for the delay again I just have been extra busy with basketball and homework. Well any who I hope you guys like CJ's POV for this chapter, I love you guys sooooo much and I'll see y'all in my next chapter.😘
~Mia