Chapter 4: He likes me

As I was walking out of CJ's room I could hear him whisper something but I couldn't understand what he was saying, What did you say? I ask him "Oh um I said see you at dinner" he said suspiciously, "Yeah see you tonight" I say as I walk out the door. And I walk back to my room.
____

It's fancy night at dinner so my sister and I are going to the spa to get some makeovers. After our makeovers we go to our room to get dressed, I'm wearing a really cute crop top and skirt, and my sister is wearing a really long dress.
We get to the dinner table and everyone is already there waiting for us, I walk over there and sit right next to CJ, I think that makes him uncomfortable because he didn't even look at me. "Hey" I whisper "Hey Mia you look really pretty tonight" he says "Thanks it took a while to look this good" "I don't think it took that long because all you have to do is wake up and your already this beautiful" I didn't say anything, I am speechless. Right before we finish eating he asked to be excused, so I did the same so I could talk to him in private because he's acting really strange. I walk towards him and right before I get a step away from him, Daniel interrupted me, "You look hot" "Thanks" I say and try to walk away, "I know I broke up with you but I'm really considering getting back together with you" he says this and gets really close to me and starts stroking my face. "Really Mia!" I hear from behind Daniel, "You get all dressed up and turn me on and for what to tease me, I was really falling for you but I guess that I was just a rebound." I push Daniel out of my way and run towards CJ to try to stop him, "CJ wait!" I yell down the lobby, but he just keeps on walking.

Hope you guys like the book so far it's really fun writing
~Mia