Chapter 13: What to think

I walk towards the room thinking about what we should talk about next. Am I going to bring the subject back up? Or are we going to talk about something else like how are relationship is going to work after the cruise. I don't know why but I am so scared to talk about our relationship. And then all of a sudden I hear a knock on the door, I look through the peep hole and its CJ. I open up the door and say "hey babe you good or do we need to talk more?" He just stares at me for the longest time, "I'm great babe" he says . "Why are you acting so weird?" I say with concern. He still says nothing he just looks at me blankly. And then out of no where he slams me into the wall and kisses me I kiss him back and let him gain control and it turned in to a heated makeout session. And we fall asleep in each other's arms.

-A half an hour later-

"I love you so much CJ" I say breathing heavily, "I love you too babe" he says looking into my eyes. "I think we should talk about this long distance relationship though" CJ says. "Yeah, wait where do you live anyways I guess I never asked you that", I say laughing a little. "I live in Virginia what about you" he asks "OMG I live in Maryland" i say happily. "Really?" he says skeptically, "YES REALLY BABE WE CAN ACTUALLY SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN IM SOOOO HAPPY" I say practically screaming. "We only have three more days on the cruise I don't know what I'm gonna do after this I've gotten so used to this, waking up every morning to a buffet, going for a morning swim, eating lunch with the love of my life, and then spending every night with you. Then when I go back home it's back to reality, I never want this to end CJ." I say staring into his eyes knowing he's being thinking about this too. "Yeah I totally understand where your coming from I'm going to miss this and you but at least we don't live far from each other maybe we can visit each other every month or something I know we can work this out", he says "Oh CJ you saying that made so much of my anxiety go away thank you so much." I say with a sigh of relief."No problem babe, I love you so much I hope you know that" he says leaving me speechless. "I know you can't resist, haha Jk I love you too. I say laughing it off. And then I lie my head on his chest as I start to fall asleep to the sound of his heart beat.

OMG GUYS I AM SOOOOO SORRY I haven't updated in sooooo long I had the worst case of writers block in the entire world omg😂, well I hope you liked this chapter ttyl ohh and don't forget to vote and share this book💕
~Mia

P.S. Ik it's not Monday but I thought you guys deserved to get this chapter a little early ILYSM✌🏽️💕