Chapter 8: Snorkeling

The next day we stopped at another city in the Bahamas so CJ and I decided to spend the day together. We're gonna go snorkeling and I'm super excited I've never been before. I put on my bikini and then my crop top and booty shorts from Urban Outfitters. We get to the snorkeling place after what seems like forever and I get off the boat to stretch my legs, I turn around and see this random ched boy with some ratchet eyebrows checking me out. He comes over the me an says "Hey my name is Joe" "Hey" I say smirking a little I wave goodbye and run over to CJ and hide behind him.
______

I see CJ looking sad so I ask what's wrong he says nothing and jumps back into the ocean I sit on the edge waiting for him to come back up. Then I hear someone walking towards me I look over and it's that creeper dude Joe with the ratchet eyebrows, AGAIN! I just sit there and ignore him until he comes over and grabs my waist he mumbled something in my ear but could hear him that well. The thing I didn't know is that CJ saw Joe grab my waist. "CJ wait" I yell trying to chase him down the boat, he gets really mad and jumps back in the ocean I thought he would come back but he didn't. I think he swam back to shore but I'm not sure. I'm just really scared.

Hey guys it's MIAAAAA sorry for not updating😂 if we're being honest here I just was too lazy to finish this chapter but here you go I hope you enjoyed bye ilysm~
Mia