Chapter 5: The Kiss

I looked all over the ship for him, I couldn't see him anywhere. Then I see him siting in a beach chair by himself, I see some girls eyeing him so I go over there just to claim he's mine. "CJ! I've been looking for you every where" I say as I sit down. "Go away I don't want to talk about this" "I'm not going anywhere until I tell you what happened." I tell him everything but he's still ticked off. "Okay CJ I didn't want to tell you this until the last day or until we leave the ship but I guess right now is good time, I like you a lot, and I've never had such strong feelings for a guy before and when you told me you liked me well I was on top of the world.
CJ the first time I saw you I knew I was going to fall for you I just didn't want to accept it and I'm truly sorry if I hurt you; but C- I was cut off by CJ leaning in "Your so freakin beautiful" before I could respond he kissed me. After our little make out session he asked if I wanted to come to his room and watch some Netflix, I said yeah because I was really tired. We were in his room and this time I picked the show, "Once Upon a Time please" he groans but puts it on. We fell asleep watching Once Upon a Time together, when I woke up we were still cuddling. "I love you CJ" "I love you too Mia"

The Netflix part was meant for all my friends who said that you can't actually chill while Netflix and Chilling😂 ily😘
~Mia