Chapter 11: Questions

I walk out of CJ's room with his blood still on my shirt and hands. I walk faster so nobody gets suspicious. I open the door and basically run into my room, forgetting my sister is in there I slam the door shut and I just start replaying what just happened in my head. Then I hear the Pretty Little Liars theme song coming from the TV

'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.'

and realize my sister is in here with me too. "Mia you here?" she asks coming around the corner of the wall. "Yeah I'm here I just have to hop in the show- she cut me off so quick, "Mia why is there blood all over you?" And where were you this whole time?, I think you've got some explaining to do missy". "I don't think you'll be getting in that shower anytime soon, now start talking", she says in a really stubborn voice. "Okay, Okay but you can't tell CJ I told you", I say giving her a death stare. Okay, now spill, she said anxiously.

-After telling her everything that happened today-

"OMG MIA, That's crazy, is he okay? She said. "Yeah he's fine for now, he said he'll answer all my questions tonight and that it wasn't my fault, so I hope it goes well" I say sounding unsure of myself. "Yeah me too, do you need a hug, I mean after seeing all that blood come out of someone's arm I really think you deserve one" Taylor says sympathetically. "Yeah I'd love a hug" I say, "Well I think you deserve a couple more things" Taylor says "And what's that?" I say anxiously. "A nice hot bubble bath, some popcorn and a Pretty Little Liars Marathon, how does that sound?" she says as she runs over to the bath tub and starts running the hot water. "That sounds great, oh and Tay?" I say, "Yeah" she yells back,"Do you think we're gonna find out who A is soon?" I ask. "I have no clue sis but I guess we're about to find out".

Hey guys itsssssss Mia, okay so in my bio I put up a book schedule, from now on I will be updating this book every other Monday, well I just wanted to let you guys know if you haven't gotten the chance to read the schedule yet so yeahhhhh😂. I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH and I'll see ya in my next chapter bye👋🏽.