Chapter 14: Secrets

We only have a couple days left on the ship so I'm trying to make the most of it with CJ and with my sister. Today I'm dedicating my whole day to her, I mean it's the least I could do I've barely spent any time with her since we've stepped foot on this ship. So my plan for today is NO CJ!  I really want to go shopping at St. Thomas there's a bunch of little cute shops there I can't wait.

I get out of bed and start to get ready while blasting "Ocean Eyes" on my speaker, I think I wake my sister up because she comes in the bathroom singing "You really know how to make me cry when you give me those Ocean Eyes".  "Hey sis good morning" I say brushing through my hair. "Good Morning babes" she says slightly yawning. "So are you ready for today because I know I am I can't wait I'm so excited I get to bond with you" I say almost yelling over the loud music. "BUT OF COURSE IM SO HYPE" she screams. And then she starts to get ready. "Any song requests?" I ask with a smirk, "Hmmm idk sis any in mind?" I laugh and play Search Party we sing as we can, until the people next to us ask us to quiet down.

2 hours later

"I'm gonna wait outside for you ok Mia?" Taylor says before she slams the door, "ok sure" I say gathering the last of my things. I look at the door to make sure she's gone and pull the syringe out of my luggage, "No one needs to find out and no one will", I say as I pierce my skin with the sharp needle.

HA CLIFFHANGERRRRR
Lmao ilysm I hope you liked this chapter don't forget to vote.
-Mia💜