Chapter 12: Confessions

After watching almost 6 episodes of Pretty Little Liars I realize that I have to go meet CJ in an hour at this really fancy restaurant so I have to get dressed up, I guess an hour is enough time for me since I barely wear any makeup and don't really have to do anything to my hair since its naturally curly. "Sis I have to get ready can we finsh this season when I come back?" I say sympathetically, "Yeah sure, no prob, she says as she looks for a new show to watch on Netflix. I go to the bathroom and start to get ready, I look in the mirror and I can't stop thinking about what he might say tonight,

Mia I cut because of you, or
I can't date you anymore you just make me more eager to cut.

But I guess I should stop before I talk myself out of going. I put on a burgundy body-con dress that I got from Nordstrom and my black heels,
for makeup I put some mascara on along with some burgundy lipstick.
(I believe in natural beauty) after I finish getting ready, I have like 30 min to spare so I just listen to my favorite song on repeat until I'm in a really good mood. I leave a couple minutes later. I'm am so nervous and some pop song couldn't change that. So I just wait patiently at the waiting area for CJ. At first I thought he wasn't gonna come but then I see him come around the corner, In his tux, he looks so cute, I think in my head. "Hey Mia you look  gorgeous" he says with a slight smile, "Thanks and so do you" I say laughing a little. We sit at our table just and we just look at each other for a really long time. Then he finally said, "It wasn't because of you it was because of my mom she always blamed everything on me and she just made me so stressed out, I needed to relive that stress somehow and it just helps me. I was clean for a while until I saw you talking to that guy-" He was trying to finish his explanation but my phone rang, is was Kenzie (my best friend), "I'm so sorry I gotta take this" I say to CJ as I answer the phone.

Convo with Kenzie:

Kenzie🔥: Mia I am so mad

Me: What happened?

Kenzie🔥: Okay so I was at 'Taco Bell' and Jerry-

Me: Wait who's Jerry?

Kenzie🔥: Oh the cashier guy, well anyways HE FORGOT MY CHEESY ROLLUPS AND I NEEDED THOSE CHEESY ROLLUPS IT WAS ALL JERRY'S FAULT.

Me: K first of all Kenz-i you need to chill and second of all I have to get back to CJ so I'll buy you some cheesy rollups when I get home okay, and forget about Jerry I gtg ttyl bye.

Kenzie🔥: Okay, Bye

After I go sit down with CJ again and I apologize again for the interruption and I tell him to finish. "So I saw you talking to that guy with the rachet eyebrows and its was just too much. I thought that you never really loved me and kept thinking about you and how you might just think this is a fling. After I got to that point I started thinking about my family situations and how my mom just takes it all out on me and how we don't even bond anymore and I don't know, Mia I'm so sorry." He says as he starts to cry. "Oh CJ, you have nothing to apologize for I'm sorry that I made things worse." I say as I start crying with him. ( I have this thing, when someone I care about starts to cry I start to cry) "CJ I think we're done eating, we can go up to the room and talk, in a more private place, okay?" I say. "Okay" he says wiping his tears off of his face. "I'll meet you up in your room, I just have to scan my room key" I say as I walk over to the waitress. "K I'll see you in a sec", he says and he walks towards the elevator.

OMG guys this is the longest I've written in a while, let me know in the comments of you like the longer chapters. They are a lot of fun to write that's for sure. Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you the Monday after next byeeeeee👋🏽😘.
~Mia