Chapter 7: Netflix and Chill

I make it to the dining hall and I see CJ standing there, I smile and walk over to him. "So are you ready for amazing date Mia?" CJ asked me, "Yeah of course I'm ready for anything."
We walk towards his room and before we make it to the door I stop him and ask "CJ we pasted the dining hall where are we going?" but he doesn't say anything. He opens the door and I swear I thought I was dreaming, on his bed were all my favorite drinks, candy, and food. I walk to the bed and lie down for a minute and then quickly realize that my favorite show Pretty Little Liars is on. I run over to CJ and give him a huge hug, "CJ how did you find out all this stuff about me?" "Oh I just asked your sister he says chucking a little. I laugh with him and we lay down and watch Pretty Little Liars. When we're done with PLL. I ask CJ if he's going snorkeling with us tomorrow. "Yeah, If you really want me to I can, it's just every time I go snorkeling something goes wrong" he says. "Aw babe, nothing's gonna go wrong I promise." I put on an episode of the Vampire Diaries, and I get an idea. "BABE! What if we sneak into the hot tub." "Uhh it's 3am" he says while laughing at me. "Ha yeah I'm not joking come on" I say as I drag him out of the room and down to the pool deck.

I'm so sorry for the delay on this chapter I just have had a lot of stuff going on in my life and I needed a break I will hopefully be updating more frequently now I love you all😘
~Mia