Chapter 3: Day at Sea

It was our first day at sea so I decided to watch Paper Towns, before I go and get some breakfast, so I can let Taylor sleep for a little while longer. It's was at the gas station scene when I woke my sister up so we could watch it together. She decided to sleep in for like three more hours so I took my phone and my book and I went to the third deck to get some breakfast. I got my food and sat down and started reading "To all the boys I've loved before" for the twentieth time. Then I hear a voice come from the back of my head "Nice Book", they sound really familiar so I turn around and who do I see....Daniel my ex boyfriend. We just broke up a couple weeks ago. This guy finds me on this freakin cruise to try to mend things with me. Daniel what are you doing here" I say with anger, "I'm here on vacation with my family" "That's great but I really need to get go-" i couldn't even finish my sentence because I walked right into CJ and I got his breakfast all over him. "OMG CJ I am so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you like that" "It's fine I'll just go change my clothes" "CJ wait I'm coming with you" I run and grab my book give Daniel the eye and then wrap my arms around CJ's waist, "Um Mia what are you doing" "I am just um... showing you how much our friendship means to me and I think we should hang out after you get dressed okay? Meet me at the teen club place when your done changing" "Okay see you there" I just give him a quick smile and run away.
____

I was waiting at the teen club for so long so I decide to sit down, "Hey what happened with you earlier and who was that guy you were hugging?" Of course it was Daniel, "Why do you care?" He was about to say something but before he could speak CJ walked in the club, and I ran over to him as fast as I could but when I made it over there I didn't notice the step that's by the entrance so I fall flat on my face. CJ helps me up right a way and asks if I was okay I say "Yeah" with a whimper and we leave. "So what do you want to do today? CJ asks with excitement in his eyes, "Honestly if you don't mind I kinda want to chill today" "Okay so you want to go to my room and watch some Netflix for a while?" "Yes it's like you read my mind, I'll be there in a sec I just have to grab my jar of nutella" and I run to my room.

Hey sorry if this chapter was a let down I'm kind of having a busy week so if the chapters this week are a little crappy that's why, I love you ttyl
~Mia