C h a p t e r 10 : Warnings

Eventually, Mia end the exams and was hooked up with the CCG's Quinx Squad. However, she didn't take a part in the "Big madam classified mission" because Juuzou claimed she "Wasn't ready to a mission of this kind".
She thought he was right, he was her teacher somewhere so it's fine for him to say criticism about her, but it didn't cause her to worry any less.
All the pain he went through, all the suffering and forcing "living as a girl" was something that even monsters wouldn't do.
"I hope she still remembers me" Said Juuzou as he giggled to himself in excitement. Mia was brushing the long dark wig which he was wearing.
For this mission they needed to dress up like girls, so they could enter in without making too much trouble.
He was so excited for seeing his "Mama" after such a long period of time.
"Be careful, okay?" She asked and put away the brush, moving to face him.
"I will be back tomorrow, so you don't need to worry" He said, cupping her cheeks in his little hands.
His big ruby red eyes were so beautiful, and his red lips were giving them so much more accentuation.
"Okay... just promise me you will be fine" She said.
"I promise" He whispered and pecked her lips gently, so his makeup wouldn't be ruined.
She smiled and hugged him before he went out the door with his partner, and now, only the fate will play with him.
What was bothering her was the fact she couldn't help him, no matter what.
Simultaneously when Juuzou was left to the mission, Mia went to CCG after Akira called her and said her Quinque was ready.

"So, Juuzou told me to do something lightweight and sharp, so this is what we made" Said the laboratory worker, Zuyo.
When Mia entered the room, on the wall was hanging a beautiful Yari in purple glass color, shining like diamond. She took it in her hand, and she could feel as if Yui was standing next to her. It had the same smell as she had. It had the same beauty she had.
"What do you think? You should give it a name, just like Juuzou did" said Zuyo and smiled, putting his hands in his white coat.
"This...is amazing..." She said, her eyes still wide opened.
"I will call it purple blade" She said.

She was walking down the street, her suitcase in her hand. She wanted so much to use it, to see how it's like to fight with it, maybe it was the reason she decided to go in the more dangerous streets. Maybe she wanted the trouble to find her.

Walking down the dark air, she suddenly heard a painful cry out.
She rushed to the place, but the door to the building was locked. She came closer to the thick window, and watched carefully as two human beings tie up a young bleeding ghoul. She couldn't see what it was exactly but by the sorrow on his face she understood the situation – it was bad.
After few minutes the humans left the crying ghoul alone. Mia kicked the door and run towards him. "STAY AWAY!!!" he yelled as strong as he can.
"I-I'm here to help!" She said.
"No!! You-You trying to fool me!" He screamed.
"I'm a ghoul too!" Mia yelled, coming closer to the victim. For a second he stopped crying. He looked at her with his big blue eyes. He was about to say something but then a wave of terrible pain hit him.
"Ahhhhh!" He yelled, his eyes closed and his hands covering his ears.
Mia wanted to help him get out of this dark room, but he refused.
"Don't touch me!!!" He yelled at her.
He was such a mess, a crying and suffering mess.
Suddenly he became quiet, so quiet, he could hear her raced heartbeats.
"What a fool you are... going alone in this time..." He said, his lips curled into a dark grin. His brown hair was covering his eyes, but Mia could see the sparkly red dots.

"I-I just wanted to help I s-" –" Oh I'm sure you wanted to help, you are a good person... aren't you?" He smiled while standing up.
Mia back up a bit, while he took his chance and stub her in the shoulder with his big, strong Kagune.
Mia didn't thought a second thought before taking her purple blade and stubbing him in the left eye.
"Ahhhhh! STUPID WOMEN!" He yelled as he rushed to kick her, but she blocked him and instead- cut his leg.
"AAAAH!" he yelled and before another painful cry  Mia stub him right in the chest.
He was laying in the middle of a bloody puddle, His hands right next to his ears.
"Those voices in my head..." He whispered.
Mia came closer to see his tears.
"They control me... I'm so sorr-"He said before his light blue eyes turn into lifeless eyeballs. She could feel a glass breaking right inside of her.
Was it self conscience?
"It hurts" She said before putting her hands right in the middle of her chest.
Something was wrong, she could feel it.
Those red eyes, they were just like...Yui's.