See You Again (Camren)

See You Again: Camren

It's been a long day without you, my friend

And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

We've come a long way from where we began

Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

When I see you again

Lauren and Camila always had a connection. The moment they met during boot camp it was the start of something new. They're friendship only grew stronger when they both were placed into the girl group Fifth Harmony. They spent their days on X-factor together all the time. They might has well have been conjoined twins at the hip because they would never leave each other's, side not for a second. Or at least that's how it used to be.

"Ally, have you seen Lauren and Camila anywhere?" Normani asks as concern grows inside of her for the missing girls.

"Last I saw they were at the pool."

"Thanks."

Normani walks towards the pool to see the two best friends laughing it up and just simply having a good time like they always do. Whatever Normani wanted to ask them about escaped her mind as she watched the two girls giggling and having the time of their lives.

"Careful Camz, it says don't dive." Lauren tells Camila acting like an older sister.

"Oh shut up, it says don't dive in the shallow end this is 5ft. deep and I'm barely over that I'll be fine." Camila replies as she dives into the pool. In Camila's defense, Normani thought that she had a point. Well that was at least until she didn't come up. What the hell is she doing? Normani thought. She snapped out of her thoughts when she saw Lauren panicking and going to save the younger one.

"Shit! Camila," Normani screams as she dives into the pool. The commotion going on attracted the other bandmates, Dinah and Ally, along with the members of Emblem3. Keaton and Drew both just stare while Wes was the only smart one to dive in and help Normani pull Camila out of the water. Drew went to call 911 while Keaton tried to keep Dinah and Ally calm. Wes was giving Camila CPR.

"Camz, c'mon please." Lauren cried out.

"Dammit Camila, c'mon." Wes shouted half angrily while the other half was desperate to get her lungs to fill up with air once again.

"Camzi, please, don't leave me." Lauren cried. Normani did her best to comfort Lauren, but when Wes stopped trying, she couldn't hold Lauren back.

"You have to keep doing it." Lauren said, as she began to continue the job Wes stopped.

"Lauren-"

"No, y-you have to keep doing it until they get here." Lauren replied as she begins to realize what's happening.

"Lauren, it's over." Wes said trying to show compassion for the elder Latina.

"N-no, it...it can't be over. She-she's my..." Lauren trailed off, while the rest of Fifth Harmony hugged her and cried with her.

"Shhhh, it'll be okay, it'll all okay." Ally says trying to calm her down.

Damn, who knew?

All the planes we flew

Good things we've been through

That I'll be standing here talking to you

'Bout another path

I know we loved to hit the road and laugh

But something told me that it wouldn't last