Written in the Sand (Trimberly)

Turn me on, turn me off, then you turn me back on by the weekend
And you won't say the words that I want but you flirt when you're drinkin'

Kimberly Hart is a lot of things.

She's the cheer captain. She's the most popular girl at Angel Grove High School. She's a straight-A student. She's the perfect example of what a mother would want a boy to bring home. Everybody thinks that they know Kimberly Hart like the back of their hand.

Except they don't.

Kimberly Hart is bisexual. And nobody knows that.

Angel Grove isn't exactly the most welcoming town of the LGBT community. They're very, conservative, to say the least.

She dates Ty Fleming.

To Angel Grove, she's happy as a calm. Straight as can be.

To Trini Gomez, she's none of that.

A little over a month ago the two girls were at a party hosted by the one and only Tommy Oliver. Trini didn't want to go, she hated parties, but her best friend Zack dragged her out. He wanted to see her live a little, have some fun.

Little did Trini know that that night would become the start of something new.

--

Now Kimberly knows how to party. She drowns all her sorrows in tequila. A lot of it. But she's mastered the art of being a functional drunk, it only took lots of practice.

So when she walks up to Trini who's leaning against a wall nursing and Angry Orchard, Trini is a bit stunned.

"You know, you're so hot," Kimberly says as she sips whatever is in her red solo cup.

"And you're so drunk," Trini replies.

"Maybe. But I still have eyes y'know."

Trini is a bit stunned. Yeah, she's gay. And yeah, anyone with eyes would be able to see that Kimberly is the definition of hot. But she's straight. As far as anyone knows anyway.

"You don't even know what you're saying. Where's your boyfriend anyway," Trini asks as she looks around to find the boy lucky enough to date Kimberly.

"Don't know. Don't care," Kimberly replies as she grabs Trini by her yellow Vans shirt into a room and locks the door.

"Kimberly what are yo-" Trini begins but is quickly cut off by Kimberly's lips on hers. She's stunned. She's only really kissed one other girl in her life. She was thirteen and she was trying to figure out her sexuality. Now she's seventeen and she knows she likes girls.

After a few seconds of being shocked, Trini pulls Kimberly closer to her by placing her hand at the nape of Kim's neck.

That night is filled with sloppy kisses and roaming hands.

I see those bubbles pop up like you're texting then they disappear
Let's cut through the shit then let's get to what we're doing here

Kimberly ignores Trini for a few days after the party. She pretends she doesn't remember any of it when Trini confronts her at her locker.

Except she does. Vividly.

She remembers every touch, every kiss, every moan.

She can't get the sound of Trini moaning her name out of her head.

Three days of that sound in her head she finally snapped. During her lunch period, she made it her mission to find Trini.

After scanning the entire cafeteria she couldn't find the brunette anywhere. She ran her hand through her short locks before coming up with an idea.