Rin x Reader x Seijuro - Ice cream

Request from: sadisticotaku

Thank you for the request! I hope you like it! It is shorter than usual though.Sorry if their personalities are different!

REQUESTS OPEN!

-----------------------------------------

"Ah! Seijuro-kun!" You stood up and waved to the old captain on the swim team. He noticed you and walked over to say hello.

"I see you're still manager, how are things?" He asked as he gave you a smile.

"Things are going great, Rin is an amazing captain." You replied as Rin popped out of the water. You waved at him and he flashed a smile at you showing his sharky teeth. "How are things going with you?"

"Not bad, I really missed the team so I stopped by for a visit," He stepped closer to you and leaned forward, nose almost touching. "I missed you too."

Your cheeks flushed as you heard his words and as the gap between the two of you was almost gone. Just as you were about to say something, Seijuro was pulled back by his jacket.

"R-Rin!" You squeaked as Rin scolded his old captain.

"You're making our manager here uncomfortable!" Rin slapped the back of his old captain's head.

"Well it doesn't matter, everybody knows I think she's cute. " Seijuro said as he gave you a thumbs up. You straightened your back and gave him an awkward smile. "We all know you like her too."

Rin stood up straight when he heard that. He looked at you and you nodded at him and gave him an awkward smile before speaking, "It's obvious Rin.." Rin sighed before he looked back at the male in front of him.

"I say, we race to see who get's to take (F/N) out for some ice cream." Seijuro stated as he raised his chin up high.

"Go ahead, it's obviously going to be me."

"(F/N)-chan! Watch us race!" Seijuro exclaimed as he took of his clothes, leaving him in his speedo. You sighed and walked over to Nitori.

"On your mark.." *BEEP*

Rin and Seijuro took their dives and started swimming in the water while you watched the two. After a few minutes you started to hear them arguing.

"Hah! I touched the wall first!" Rin shouted as he threw his swim cap off his head.

"You cheated!" Seijuro shouted back.

"What?! I did not!"

"I saw you, you started a second early!"

"I went when the beep sounded!"

"Nitori..." You sighed and the grey haired male gave you a smile. "Why are they always doing this?"

"It's okay (F/N)-chan. If it makes you feel better, I can treat you to ice cream instead." Nitori replied as your eyes sparkled.

"Really? Let's go now then! Practice is practically almost over. I can't handle Rin and Seijuro like this.." You placed a hand on your forehead.

"Alright, I'll let Yamazaki-senpai know." Nitori walked over to Sousuke and told him the plan. I walked over to him and Sousuke gave us a node.

"I'll let those idiots know. See you two tomorrow." Sousuke gave you two a smile and you gave Nitori a high five.

"Yes!"

Meanwhile...

"OI!" Sousuke yelled at the two, they turned their attention to him.

"What?!"

"(F/N) and Nitori left to go get ice cream without the two of you."

"Hah? Why?!"

"Nitori offered and she accepted." Sousuke said as he walked back to the benches. The two red heads were left speechless as they stood in the pool soulless.

"This is your fault!"

"What? My fault?!"

-

"Thanks for the ice cream Nitori!"

"You're welcome."

*******************

Nitori and you are just close friends in this chapter. Nothing more, nothing less :)