Rin x Chubby!Reader - Beach

Request from: @MercedesDeCristo

Thank you for requesting! This was a really cute request to write, I hope you enjoy it!

-------------------

"Rin! Come on get ready! It's already 12 in the afternoon!" You stood in front of your boyfriend while he sat on the living room couch, his maroon hair tied back in a ponytail while he wore his baggy black tank top.

Rin looked over at you and fanned himself, "Let's just stay home today (F/N).."

Tugging on his arm you tried pulling him off the couch, but he didn't move one bit. Pouting, you walked into the bedroom and grabbed your beach bag and walked in front of Rin, putting on your shades.

"Alright, you stay here while Gou-chan and I go to the beach. I'll be back in about four hours." Turning around you walked to put your shoes on but Rin grabbed your wrist, halting you.

"Come on, Gou-chan is waiting for me. Sousuke is waiting too! I told them we were going to be there at 12!" You whined as Rin looked at you, still debating in his head if he should go or not. "Come on~"

"Fine, give me five minutes." Rin walked into the bedroom to pack and you cheered as you got him to actually go.

-

"Gou-chan!" Waving towards your friend, you ran up to her and hugged her. "You look amazing in that swimsuit!" Stepping back, you studied your friend and saw how cute she looked in her swimsuit.

"Thanks! Do you have yours on yet?" You nodded cheekily at her before you stripped out of your sundress and stood confidently in the sand. "Wow! You look so good in that swimsuit!"

"Thanks, it took me a while to find the perfect one. Rin was with me too." You turned around at Rin and waved to him. He was blushing at you in your swimsuit, he had to admit, it did suit you well. "Where's Sousuke?"

"Oh! He's over there. He said he didn't want to swim but he would come, so he's resting on the beach chair over there." Looking over Gou's shoulder, you saw Sousuke with sunglasses on, relaxing on the chair as he faced the large ocean.

"Come on Rin." Grabbing your boyfriends hand, the three of you walked over to Sousuke and greeted him, setting your stuff down on next to him. Standing up, you dusted the sand off your legs and brushed your hair off your shoulders, placing a hand on your hip.

"I feel really good right now."

Gou looked up at you from the sand and tilted her head to the side, "What do you mean?"

"I feel really good on the outside. People are usually self-conscious about going to the beach because of their bodies. I think my body is really nice." Gou smiled at you and stood up next to you, giving you a nice smile.

"That's pretty amazing, i've never met somebody so confident before." You smiled and thanked her. "Now, let's go swimming!" Gou and you ran into the water as you both splashed around in the cold ocean, Rin and Sousuke watched from the shore.

"(F/N)'s really enjoying herself today." Sousuke commented as he took a sip of his drink. Rin nodded and him and was about to say something until a voice interrupted him.

"Rin-senpai!" As Rin turned his head to the right, he saw Nitori and Momo running towards Sousuke and himself. "I didn't know you two were going to be at the beach today."

"Well, (F/N) dragged us over to the beach."

Momo perked up when he heard your name. "(F/N)-san's here?" Hearing your laughter in the water, Momo turned his head and ran right to you, making Rin sigh. "You look amazing (F/N)-san! You too Gou-chan!"

"Thanks!" You smiled at Momo and he fawned over you until he saw another cute girl not too far away. You walked around and swam in the water until your eyes landed on Rin.

"Rin! Come on, let's swim!" Waving towards your boyfriend from the ocean, he looked at you until he gave in and started to walk toward you. When he reached you, he wrapped his arm around your waist and kissed your forehead.

"You look good in the swimsuit." You chuckled as he continued to plant kisses on your face. "Yeah, I know." You reply giving him a kiss back.

-

"That was really fun." You replied as you walked out of the bathroom, a towel on your wet, clean hair. "We should do that more often."

"I already swim plenty." Rin stated as he lied on the couch, a damp towel on his face. You smiled and walked over to him, sitting down at his feet.

"I don't, so we should go to the beach more often. Maybe we can invite Haruka-kun next time. I know he'd love it."

"Never invite Haru to the beach, you don't know how long it took us to get him out, or how many of us it took to get him out." You chuckled at Rin's words and lied down next to him.

"Man, I can't fit on the couch with you." You pouted and stood back up, sitting by his side instead. "It's okay though, that means I can eat this ice cream."

Rin looked at you and sat up straight next to you. "You know, I love how much you admire your body. Not much girls have that in themselves."

You nodded while you watched the television. "I think it's important to love yourself. And that's why you love me." With a cheeky smile you leaned over and kissed your boyfriend on the cheek. He gave you a look and you chuckled.

"That's okay, because I love you lots."