Brother!Rin x Sister!Reader - Pranks

Request from: ThePossibilities

I hope you enjoyed this oneshot!! It's a little short but I think it's cute and fun!

Unedited so there will be mistakes!
---------------------------

You were in your older brother Rin's room setting up a prank that you've planned for a few days. Smiling evilly, you got up onto a chair and placed a bucket of water on top of the door carefully, making sure it wouldn't topple over and spill on accident.

"Alright! That's done, now I need to put oil on the floor." You carefully slipped yourself through the gap in the door and made your way to the kitchen where the oil was at. "Just a little amount.."

You poured the whole liter of oil on the floor and spread it around. "That seems like enough." Washing your hands and feet in the bathtub, you ran to the living room and loaded your Nurf gun with bullets, making sure you were not going to run out anytime soon.

"Perfect, now we wait.." You chuckled to yourself and walked over to the kitchen to eat some brownies.

-

"(F/N), Rin is coming home now." Sousuke replied as he called you. You asked him to tell you when Rin was coming home so you could put your prank into action.

"Alright, thanks whale shark."

"What?"

"That's your code name. I'll see you later, I'll send you the video too."

"Alright, good luck and have fun then." You hung up the phone and ran into Rin's room, hiding in his closet.

A few minutes later, you heard the door opening and when you heard it shit, you screamed as loud as you could, making sure he heard you.

"(F/N)? Are you okay?" Rin's concerned voice was heard and your lips curved into a sly smiled.

"OWWW! RIN COME QUICK!!" You screamed as you tried to hold back your laughter. You put your phone on video mode and started to record. Rin's quick footsteps came to the door and the next thing you heard was a,

*SPLASH*

"What the... (F/N)!!" Rin yelled and you came out of the closet with your phone, laughing at him and when he stood up to catch you, you ran away to the living room, making sure to not slip on the oil.

When you were at the end of the hallway, you turned around to catch Rin slipping and falling on his back. You continued to laugh and ran into the living room grabbing the loaded Nurf gun and placed your phone on a built in stand you made for the Nurf gun.

Running back to Rin, you shot bullets at him aimlessly with no mercy and watched as he tried to get back up but would fall back down from the slippery floor.

"OWWW! HEY!" Rin yelled as you shot him in the forehead.

After you ran out of ammo, you went to the kitchen and took your last prank, pie to the face. You walked back to Rin but held the pie behind you, acting innocent.

"Sorry, here's so dessert." You threw the pie flat on his face and laughed as you took your phone off the stand and pointed it at Rin.

Rin took his chance and grabbed you, making you fall with him. He tickled you on the floor as the two of you laughed with cream getting on your hair.

"Now you know not to mess with me." Rin chuckled as he finished tickling you. You had to take deep breaths to calm your laughing.

"It was worth it!"

Extra~

The whole Samezuka team were laughing as you showed them the video of you pranking Rin. Rin was face palming next to the pool as he watched all of you laugh.

"She got you good!" Momo cried as he laughed in the floor.

"Good job on this prank (F/N)." Sousuke said as he messed your hair up.

"Thanks Whale Shark!"

"Everybody, 20 laps in the pool now." Rin said venomously as the whole team cried and whined on the floor.

♡♡♡