Chapter 30

A/N: Holy crap... chapter 30?! Thanks for actually reading this...haaah...

********Emma's P.O.V**********

I look up at the clock on the wall, 1:36. "Harry," I whisper, tugging on his long middle finger.

"Emerrr," Harry moans squeezing his eyes shut. I tug on his finger again,

"Hazz," I whisper again gently, he smiles dreamily,

"Yes?" He slurrs in his sexy morning voice,

"Come here, babe," I sit up and crawl over him and off the couch, he squints at me in the dark. I grab his hand as he gets up, I start pulling him to my bedroom. He lumbers after me, I crawl under the covers and pat the bed next to me. He smiles, tiredly, and crawls in beside me. Harry falls asleep almost instantly, I watch him for a moment. He looks young, I smile, whenever he's thinking he scrutches his eyebrows together. So of course there is a small wrinkle between them. My eyes fall to his lips, slightly pursed in his sleep. He's so perfect, how did this happen to me? I have the job I've always wanted, the most brilliant boy anyone could ask for, who happens to be an international pop star but I'm still sad.

*********Harry's P.O.V**********

I wake up and it takes me a moment to realize where I am, Emma's flat. A smile spreads across my face, I was sleeping in her bed. Less action than I was hoping for at this point but, I'm in her bed. I can't help but chuckle to myself as I crawl out of the bed silently. I pull off my T-shirt and Emma's sweatpants she loaned me. Stupid clothes, at some points I just can't stand it anymore. But of course I'm not going to strip completely in her house, without her permission... I slip out of her bedroom and into the kitchen. Time to try my out cooking skills...

*********Emma's P.O.V*********

A delicious scent wafts into the bedroom, I breathe deeply, Fooood. I crawl out of my bed and into the kitchen. I suck in a sharp breath, Harry, almost naked cooking me breakfast. I can't help but stare at his bum, I walk towards him slowly and wrap my arms around his bare chest.

"Good morning," I peck his shoulder lovingly,

"Well 'ello, love," Harry chuckles deeply. I rest my head against the middle of his shoulders,

"You didn't have to make breakfast," I murmur against his skin,

"But I'd be hungry," he smiles and pulls the eggs off the stove. "Eggs," he flashes me a toothy grin.

"You are just," I stare at the eggs in awe, "an expert cook," I say sarcastically,

"Hah, hah," Harry dumps some eggs into a plate and hands it out to me.

"Thank you," I smile then place my plate on the counter, I grab some Eggo waffles and shove them in the toaster. "Want some?"

"Yes please!" Harry smiles again, his mouth full of eggs. I laugh and dump more waffles in the toaster then bring them to the table.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Bye Hazz," I smile, bittersweet as he leaves. I lock the door and flop back on my couch. I've felt this creeping up for awhile, I think meeting Harry just postponed it. I pull my bracelets up to reveal 5 white, uniform scars. I sigh, covering them once again. I get up, I know what I can do.

********Harry's P.O.V***********

"Niall!! Open up!!" I rap my fist against his door, frustration rising in me. The door jerks open,

"What?!" Niall's face shows pure anger,

"What's up, man?" I raise an eyebrow, since when is Niall mad.

"It's not the time, Harry," Niall sighs, pushing his sweaty hair back off his forehead.

"Why?" Curiousity sparks, "Is Ally here?" I try to peak in. Niall shoves me farther into the hallway and steps out of his flat.

"Yes," Niall sighs, sitting in the hallway,

I settle beside him and wiggle my eyebrows, "Sooo...?"

He shoots a harsh glare my way, "It's not working for us, Harry!" He whispers harshly my smile drops almost instantly,

"Honestly?" Wait, that's gonna be awkward at every party...

"Yeah, but she won't let me breakup with her!" Niall puts his head between his knees, "I have to go back in before Ally freaks," he stands and starts towards his door again, "I love her," Niall sighs and walks in. Er, okay? I send a text to Emma,

To: Emma

Hey,

Simple enough...

*********Emma's P.O.V*********

As I walk into the shop my phone buzzes. I ignore it and walk up to the desk, the heavily pierced man looks me over,

"How may I help ya?" He smiles good naturedly,

"I'd like a tattoo please," I return his smile.