Chapter 14

*********Emma's P.O.V*********

I smile and we run off to our rooms giggling. I shut the door to Harry and my room firmly and take the pink, fluffy dress out of my bag. I pull it on and look at myself in the full-sized mirror in the bathroom. I stare at the sequined high waisted dress. I smooth down the fluffy skirt that ends about mid-thigh.

"EMMA HURRY UP!!!!" I hear the girls banging on my door,

"CALM YOURSELVES!" I yell back as I pull on my silver pumps. I open the door to see Eleanor, Ally lined up in the narrow hallway. I go to stand at the end of the hallway.

"Ok El, you go" Ally pushes her forwards, I hear the door open and some chatting as Eleanor puts on her white flats.

"Waaait!!" I hear Nathalie yell, she runs down the hallway in her bathing suit and ducks in her and Liam's room. I cock my eyebrow at Eleanor, she shrugs so we wait in the hallway awkwardly. "Okay I'm good now," Nathalie steps out of the room in a beautiful green of the shoulder dress that bunches at her waist. I smile at her,

"Nice!" I compliment, Nathalie blushes.

"Thanks,"

"Ready lads!?" Ally calls down the hallway,

"You bet your sandy bottom we are!" Louis calls back, I roll my eyes at him as Eleanor starts walking down the hall. At the end you can hear the oohs and aahs. Ally starts down the hallway in her black and blue dress.

"You look beautiful babe!" I hear Niall gasp, I smile envy rising in my chest. Nathalie pushes me farther into the hallway.

"Go!"

"Okay, okay!" I do my best model walk into the living room, feeling really stupid.

"Whoaaaa," Harry's mouth drops open, I feel the heat rising to my cheeks as I spin.

"Comeon Harry close your mouth!" Louis smirks as Harry snaps his jaw shut and glares at Louis. Harry gets up and takes my hand, kissing it lightly. I blush wildly he smiles cheekily, tuning out the whole world.

"M'lady" Harry bows,

"Aww," Ally cooes, I grin and try to hide my blush. He leads me the loveseat to watch Nathalie. Nathalie swirls and Liam gasps and gazes at her lovingly.

"Your beautiful love!" Liam stands up and holds her around her waist kissing her gently.

"OKAY THANKS LIAM!!" Zayn rolls his eyes comically.

"Poor Zayn," I poke my lower lip out, and whimper. He scowls, "No! You'll get wrinkles!" Zayn straightens his facial expression back to normal.

"Lets watch a movie," Liam suggests, getting up.

"Deal, lets all go change." Louis gets up and grabs Eleanor, holding her wedding style. She squeals;

"Louis put me down!"

"No!" Louis opens the door to their room.

"Louis! We don't have time for that!" Harry screams after them, as we walk down the hallway. Me and Harry walk inside our room,

"Would they really...?" I ask awkwardly,

"No Louis is a good lad," Harry takes off his shirt and pulls on a loose white t-shirt with blue and black Pajama pants. I pull out almost the same thing but my pants are red and black.

"Whoa, weird..." Harry comments,

"Did you plan this?" I give him a quizzical look.

"No that's pretty cool," Harry pulls his Pajama pants on as I change quickly. "You ready?" Harry asks as I finish putting my hair in a quick ponytail.

"Yup," I smile,

"HURRY UP YOU LOVEBIRDS!!" Louis bangs on the door,

"Says you!!" Harry calls back, and stands up. He offers me a hand, I take it as we walk out.

*********Ally's P.O.V************

I sit beside Niall and cuddle with him and some popcorn. I hear Louis yell at Harry and Emma in the hallway, Harry yells something back and walks into the living room holding hands with Emma. I raise my eyebrows,

"Soooo what were you kids doin in there eh?" I joke, Harry rolls his eyes, and sits down on the loveseat with Emma who blushes slightly.

"We were chatting! We accidently packed the same night clothes..." Emma explains,

"Oh! So did we!" Louis gestures to his and Eleanor's Coca-cola pajamas.

"So, What movie are we watching?" I ask as Harry puts his arm around Emma.

"Finding Nemo!" Niall shouts,

"YEAAAH!" I agree,

"Aw Niall really man!" Zayn protests,

"What do you have against Nemo?" Emma calls over to Zayn,

"Oh nothi-"

"Zayn cried during Finding Nemo!" Louis blurts out, inturuppting Zayn. I snicker as Eleanor playfully hits Louis's chest. I notice that their wearing matching Coca-Cola pajamas, I look down at my new blue OnePiece. Still looks amazing, or as I've heard fans say, Amazayn.

"Oh uh. I'm in the mood for a funny movie," I feel Emma's gaze hit the back of my head so I turn around to see her grinning devilishly, I catch on immediately.

"YES!!!" I point at her,

"Mean Girls!!" We chorus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry nothing much happened in this chapter....