Chapter 4

*********Emma's P.O.V*********

"Breakfast lads..." I say quietly, I didn't mean to shame Ally that much. They fight their way into the kitchen screaming and fighting. I hand them plates and put the 6th round of waffles in the waffle maker. The boys finish piling their plates full of food and sit at our huge table.

"Wait where's Niall?" I search the room for his, now familiar blonde hair.

"He went upstairs with Al-" Zayn's shuts his mouth quickly and stares at the entrance to the kitchen where Ally and Niall stand, hand in hand.

"Ohhh bacon!!" Niall rushes to the island and grabs a plate. I smile lock eyes with Ally.

"Sorry," I mouth.

"S'okay" she mouths back. I nod and take my bowl of cereal to the table and take a seat beside Liam.

"So tell us about you guys" I smile, then take a bite of my cereal.

"Erm. Emma you might not want to eat cereal beside Liam..." Zayn looks at me seriously.

"Why not?" I look over at Louis, who is sitting beside me, "Is Lou afraid of bowls?" I smirk.

"No but... I have a... er... strange fear of spoons." Liam looks at me with fear in his chocolate brown eyes.

"Really?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Yeah..."

"Sorry," I take my spoon over to the sink and drop it in.

"Anything else?" Ally looks at the lads. "You guys look crazy familiar" the boys exchange a look.

"Nope I don't... OH WAIT!!" Harry shoots me a cheeky smile as I sit down at my bowl again.

"What?" Ally looks at him, intrigued.

"My worst habit is... gettin' naked all the time." He smiles at me and I lift the cereal bowl to my lips, to hide my blush.

"Your kidding right?" Ally gives him the bloody-hell-whats-wrong-with-you look.

"Nope" he gives her a cheeky grin and continues eating waffles. I set my bowl down on the table.

"Okay, you've spoiled my breakfast..." I take my bowl to the sink and dump the soggy cereal in the garbage disposal. "Ally are we still going to the mall today?"

"Yeah! I almost forgot!" She finishes her last piece of bacon and puts her plate in the dishwasher.

"You guys wanna come?" I offer to the boys, eating like slobs at the table.

"Oh erm. I told the driver to pick us up at 2 today..." Liam finishes his syrup covered waffles and makes his way towards Ally and I, with his plate.

"Please Liam!!!" Harry begs with chocolate on his chin. I giggle and he quickly rubs it off, a slight blush to his cheeks.

"We have to go change though. I need to wash my hair." Zayn looks at us "But the mall sounds cool."

"Fine." Liam gives in.

"YESSSSSSSSS!" Louis high-fives Harry. I laugh and start gathering the boys' empty plates.

"But the driver will be here in a few minutes, so grab whatever you brought lads" Liam smiles at Ally and I while all the other boys run out to change back into their trousers.

"Thanks for breakfast" Liam follows the rest of the boys, into the living room. I followed them making sure they didn't break anything. As I walk into the living room I collapse on my knees

"AGH MY EYES!!" I scream at the 5 half naked boys in my living room. Ally erupts in laughter, and I giggle before making my way to my room. But not before I play-slap Harry's bum with my hand.