Chapter 21

*********Emma's P.O.V*********

"Hold up!!!" I flash a look at the boys who are still talking awkwardly and glancing this way. I drag Ally closer to the water. "YOU LOVE HIM?!" I whisper harshly,

"Yeah, I mean I think I might." Ally twiddles her thumbs, I grab her shoulder,

"YOU FORREALSIES?!" I shake her shoulders, she swats me off and cuffs my arm.

"Yes!" Ally growls softly, "Now shhhhhh!" She drags me back over to the boys,

*********Harry's P.O.V**********

"Dancing? Really Niall? Slowdancing on the beach, you serious?" I roll my eyes, this is the most cliche thing he could pull with a girl.

"I don't know man! I just," Niall sighs, "I really like her and I don't know what to do,"

I ruffle Niall's hair, "Our little boy is growing up!"

Niall pushes me back, "Your the youngest!"

"Helllllooooo boys!" Emma slides over with Ally.

Niall fixes his hair quickly and mutters, "Not. A. Word." Sweet purfume floats in the breeze towards me, I look up suddenly and find Emma standing dangerously close to my side. I try to steady my quickly beating heart, it's bad enough sleeping in the same room. One of the songs that we sing on the album flings itself into my head, truely, madly, deeply I am foolishly completely fallin'.

"Harry?" I realize in horror that Emma was trying to make conversation.

"Uh what? Sorry," I stutter as heat rises to my cheeks, Emma laugh lightly.

"I asked if you, er, wanted to walk to beach with me?" Emma asks nervously as Ally and Niall walk back to the hotel with thier fingers intertwined.

"Sure," I put on my bad boy persona and crack a smile. We start walking down our little stretch of beach. I have to make my move, I just wish I had asked her to walk instead of the other way around. You know, I could invite her to a club and all of us could hang there! Yeah, great job Harry. I open my mouth to ask the question but I'm inturuppted by a flash of blinding light.

"Harry! Harry over here!!! Who's that girl Harry?? Have you got a new girl?" My eyes adjust to the lights and I see men with cameras, paps. I groan and turn and run towards the hotel, grabbing Emma's hand.

"Harry what was that?!" Emma asks once we've caught our breath and gotten far enough away from the paparazzi.

"Paparazii," I sigh wearily, "Sorry, but you'll probabaly be on all the covers of every magazine,"

"Greaaat, I can see the hate now 'Harryspussycat: What an ugly mofo! She's wearing a messy bun! Gross!'" Emma smiles lightly, and I can't help but laugh

"Sorry, sorry. The hate thing isn't funny but," I pause for a moment, "Harry's pussy-cat?" I let a smile slip onto my lips,

"Yeah no joke she tweeted me today,"

"And said...?" I urge, wanting her to continue.

"The usual fan question for me now, 'Are you dating Harry?'" Emma smirks and bumps me with her hip like we're old friends. I feel like we are, but I want to be more.

*********Emma's P.O.V*********

I wink at Harry once we are at the sandy trail that leads to the hotel. I flash him a come-and-get-me grin and dash up the hill. He smirks lopsidedly and takes after me, this really wasn't a good idea. I can't run, and I've seen Harry play football (not American football) with the boys, he can run loads faster than I can. He grabs me around the waist, almost knocking me over, and swings me forward. I laugh loudly and play punch him in the chest. I look up at his beautiful green eyes, well they look almost blue against his pine-green beanie. My heart flutters as I realize his eyes reflect the same emotion as mine do. Love, pure and simple. I almost collapse right there, he likes me. I smile widely and giggle. I avert my eyes from his as blush brushes my cheeks. Harry's face suddenly turns serious, he leans in and I feel... unnerved. Shouldn't this feel right? I shrug it off and part my lips to meet his halfway.